What Project Are You Working On

What projects do you have on your bench? (for fun, profit or aggravation).

I have been working on a BeBox (BeOS operating system) I started it after a post about a utility machine.

Found a junk PC and now the fun has begun.

I will ad this if you do not have a copy of MADBOOT it is must have for your tool box.

I look forward to hearing the things you are upto.

Preston

Well.......... I'm going to spend the weekend building a photo album and journal of my friends dog, Beau Baxter's visits here while they were traveling. I plan to print it up nice and put it into a binder.

I'm working on learning "Photoshop", with the help from a book by Adobe, and the patience from handplane's instructions.

Anybody wants to learn Photoshop, I highly recommend the book "Adobe Photoshop 7.0 Classroom in a Book" comes with CD and practice lessons.

So with the help of handplane and PS7 book, hopefully I will learn how to use it. :blink:

So far, so good. :rolleyes:

I'm working on learning "Photoshop", with the help from a book by Adobe, and the patience from handplane's instructions.

Anybody wants to learn Photoshop, I highly recommend the book "Adobe Photoshop 7.0 Classroom in a Book" comes with CD and practice lessons.

So with the help of handplane and PS7 book, hopefully I will learn how to use it. :blink:

I also would like to learn. I have photshop elemernts-2.0. I wonder if most of the stuff is similar.

well I'm moving monitors all around the house due to the arrival of my new Acer 19" LCD. I also just finshed fixing my manager's PC and got it ready to replace the owner's (of my workplace that is) laptop because the manager is going to be taking over much of the operation of the place. Plus it seems I am constantly repairing computers for people for free. I'm going to start charging. Also, I fmy friend messes up his laptop one more time I'm taking it away from him.

I also would like to learn. I have photshop elemernts-2.0. I wonder if most of the stuff is similar.

Hi shanenin:

Here is "Photoshop Elements 2.0 Classroom in a Book" written by the Adobe Team exactly same people that wrote "Photoshop 7.0 Classroom in a Book"

J&R Music-Photoshop Elements 2.0

I got mine from Amazon, and Amazon also recommends J&R Music on Amazon site. I have bought other things from J&R. Good company.

Barb

I just got finished changing out the hard drive in my powerbook, the old one started sounding like a light saber when I tilted the mac.

And this week I'm going to concentrate on learning Logic Express, I've been pretty spoiled with Garageband and got lazy.

Howdy all, i'm in the process of getting an old computer up & going for an XMachine, going to infect it with viruses & worms to find the quickest & programs that work on removeing the bad things that are new to infect machines. Got the idea from Metalica who has taught me a lot about infections & he has had one for a long time !!!

Gonna take a while but no hurry !!!

Chuck

I'm learning how to use Adobe Indesign CS2 (for yearbook at school, we switched from Pagemaker), reassemblying my PC after I just changed out the chipset fan, and learning Social Engineering (also known as deceiving people using social skills and knowledge)

Howdy all, i'm in the process of getting an old computer up & going for an XMachine, going to infect it with viruses & worms to find the quickest & programs that work on removeing the bad things that are new to infect machines. Got the idea from Metalica who has taught me a lot about infections & he has had one for a long time !!!

Chuck

Chuck

I also have been trying to infect my spare machine. I too wnat to learn how to remove these things. I have installed about 30 exes found on shady sights, but have not caught anything to bad. If you find some nasty hard to remove stuff, plaese email me a link to get infected.