I Was Just Suspended From G4 Again...

Official reason "flame bait" (I posted in this 'hip hop rocks' thread that hip hop was not 'good'.) Real reason... Bill booth doesn't like me. He has been after me forever now, and he finally got his wish. And if you think I am making this up I am not. He has locked and reported SEVERAL of my threads for absolutely nothing... according to the G4 senior moderators. And THEY dont like me... So you know something is up... Bill will allow ANY attacks on members he doesn't like, but will lock your thread if he doesn't like you and you mention another member...

Not do be a d*ck, but why post this here. Is getting banned from that good for nothing forum a big deal? You shouldn't expect anything more from the mods there, that place is a freaking sewer.

Official reason "flame bait" (I posted in this 'hip hop rocks' thread that hip hop was not 'good'.)

Wow. You were suspended for the one thing you've posted that wasn't flame bait ;)

Real reason... Bill booth doesn't like me. He has been after me forever now, and he finally got his wish. And if you think I am making this up I am not.

No one is going to think you're making it up. We all know what G4 is like. This wouldn't be the first time that a rule was modifed or invented by a mod or admin for personal reasons.

I Was Just Suspended From G4 Again...

The key word being, again. That shows a lack of respect for the forum rules or just plain stupidy.

Do your time and wise up....

Edited by sethook

Dunno if it was my sig... If it was that is even more BS. My sig is "Down With BB" IE Down With Big Brother. Although that wouldn't classify as flame bait, bill booth talked to me about my aledged flamebait anyways. As for sethook... I have been suspended three times... Once was totally my fault, Second time I it was involved with a moderator here, I quoted him (his post on G4) and got suspended for breaking a moderator rule. And this was the third one, I pissed bill and his forum friends off.

BB does appear to have a problem being fair and impartial. Since he's been doing that for a long time I assume his superiors either support his attitude or don't care what he does. Either be very careful next time or give up on the mayhem that is G4.

I'm a nobody over there so I don't expect anyone's noticed, but I went from several posts a day to one or two, if any. I recently got purty darn mad at them and deleted all the content from my posts going as far back as was practical, but I still read through the subject titles to find those rare, non-stupid threads.

In comparison, here I may not be interested in a subject or qualified to reply, but there's no stupidity. I mean really, who the heck needs to know or wants to discuss, "I dribbled pee on my pants!"?

I only go to the Tech Support board over there, learned long ago that the others were Trouble with a capital T. Besides who has time for the nonsense that is posted so often?

As for Bill, since when did he become a moderator? He used to post sensible questions and good answers on the Tech board, so what happened to the nice guy image he used to have? Isn't he a member here too, though can't remember when I last saw him posting here.

Speaking of 'down under' people....where has Marty been lately? Haven't seem him over there or here and miss him.

As for getting banned from over there, well the been there done that club has alot of members, and some of us who haven't been have been on very thin ice from time to time ourselves. How long did they give you...30, 60, 90 days or is it permanent? How does one's taste in music have anything to do with being against the rules??? Don't worry about it, it's their loss. Maybe they are just getting power hungry...oh well with summer coming and kids out of school they will get lots of practise using that power!!!

Pat

God bless everyone

I have only made one or two posts over ther in over a year, they were both specific posts to two different people.

Other than things like that I don't even go to the site any more, it isn't worth the trouble

Hi Everyone,

I've talked to Duco about this already and I think it's best if I post it here as well.

I would really appreciate if the BestTechie Forums were not used as a place to 'bash' G4. BT is not associated with them nor has anything to do with them and I really don't like it when people come over and post about their G4 problems. I'm not singling out this thread as I told Duco, I've let many G4 threads go on in the past even though I made a post when the forums first opened about not having anything to do with G4 and asking that people refrain from posting about problems there. I really hope you all understand. Now with that said I'm going to close this thread. If anyone has any further questions feel free to PM me and I'll do my best to answer. :)

Have a great day everyone. B)

B