Asus A8n-sli Chipset Fan Broken

Rebooting my computer today (which I do once every blue moon) to find a nice beeping message from the board telling me my chipset fan isn't working. Upon closer investigation with a multimeter, I found that the fan itself was bad, but the headers on the board were putting out current.

Here's the question - should I get a replacement fan from ASUS (upon research this is a common problem) or should I go 3rd party for the replacement?

Oh yeah, obviously I'm on here from a different PC since that one isn't coming on without a chipset fan

Asus may replace it for free, but I would buy one with ball bearings instead of those crappy sleeved bearing jobs.

I've had a little trouble searching for a chipset fan (unless a VGA chipset fan would be usable for a motherboard chipset fan)

Just typing that makes me say DOH! Of course it would work! I have one that will work for it, from a video card too! Breakthrough