Whats A Googlebot,

Google sends out a bot searching sites. When I got my new site up and running. I put a request in for both google and yahoo to hit my site. Not sure just what it looks for. But you can now type my website into eather one and it will be listed. Sometimes if you google your username, it will show a list of messageboard posts that you've done. give it a try, you might be supprised at what you might find.

If you pay closer attention to G4 and other sites you'll see it on there also.

Sometimes if you google your username, it will show a list of messageboard posts that you've done. give it a try, you might be supprised at what you might find.

I found out that I am not the only one with a certain screen name. I didn't feel safe checking out the other one's listings. Yikes! Believe me folks, that other one is not me!!!! :rolleyes:

God bless everyone.

Sometimes if you google your username, it will show a list of messageboard posts that you've done. give it a try, you might be supprised at what you might find.

I found out that I am not the only one with a certain screen name. I didn't feel safe checking out the other one's listings. Yikes! Believe me folks, that other one is not me!!!! :rolleyes:

God bless everyone.

LOL.......

Don't worry, I have my own problems without adding more. Your safe with me.

But I know what you mean.