Howdy guys/gals

When I click on one of my wordpad doc. (my 100's of website links) It won't open. It says "can not load word for windows 6.0 file". What does that mean?? I hope I can get the info off this, I was dumb and didn't make a back up...lol..Damn...

Thanks.....

Is the little metal spiral thingy that holds the pad together smashed??

LOL

Any installs/updateds/scans since last used?

M

LOL....

Hi mikex,

How are you my friend?

No I don't think I did any updates for it.. If you need to know anything else I will tell you, I don't use wordpad, but I must have used it for these links for some reason...lol..

Howdy guys/gals

When I click on one of my wordpad doc. (my 100's of website links) It won't open. It says "can not load word for windows 6.0 file".  What does that mean?? I hope I can get the info off this, I was dumb and didn't make a back up...lol..Damn...

Thanks.....

Hey TK,

Been searching and found this, try

Here

Hopes it helps.

Howdy guys/gals

When I click on one of my wordpad doc. (my 100's of website links) It won't open. It says "can not load word for windows 6.0 file".  What does that mean?? I hope I can get the info off this, I was dumb and didn't make a back up...lol..Damn...

Thanks.....

Hey TK,

Been searching and found this, try

Here

Hopes it helps.

Awesome.... :)

Hi handplane, how are you?

Worked like a charm, thank you my friend.....

Come to think of it I did save this file on cd but I did it when I was running ME...That must have been why I was getting the erorrs..

Thanks again...

hi TK hope you dont mind me jumping in here .

i have a problem with word pad.3 times i have reinstalled xp.

and wordpad hasent appeared in any of the documents.and to get it on the sys ive had to.type it in the search box and then send it to my desk top.

does this mean it isnt a default appli.and needs to accessed, or is there something wrong with my wordpad.application.can you understand what im typing here.

my damned eyesight is gettin worse.

my specticles are only a year old.

marty

Hi Marty!!

I don't care if you jump in my threads, my threads is everyone elses threads as far as I'm concerned... (regarding regulars anyways)... That is a good question you have and I hope we get an answer, I am unsure myself but someone here will know.....nothing but the best techs on these boards...!!

Take Care my friend...

and wordpad hasent appeared in any of the documents.and to get it on the sys ive had to.type it in the search box and then send it to my desk top.

does this mean it isnt a default appli.and needs to accessed, or is there something wrong with my wordpad.application.can you understand what im typing here.

marty

I Googled for XP + Wordpad and came up with this message board thread.

Maybe it will help you.

I have Windows 2000, and it was Notepad that gave me trouble for awhile. Finally did a search for it and found it. Wierd, how things just disappear.

Fixing Wordpad

Go back to the Dr to tell him about worsening eye trouble. You know with Diabetes that is one thing to closely watch. Heart, eyes, and feet are all things to especially take care of with Diabetes.

I should talk, I need to go in and get glasses with eyes worsening it seems by the month. And I don't even have Diabetes, though Dad did.

I just read about using a quarter teaspoon of cinnamon a day to help regulate blood sugar, lower bad cholestrol and tryglycerates (sp?). I also take chromium twice a day which seems to help my low blood sugar problems. All Dr tests show I am ok so far. I do need to loose weight though.

God bless everyone.

i have my eyes checked every 6 months.and i got these glasses becuase i was having trouble seeing to the right and left of my eyes.

but they were checked.in august and i had a cataract in my left eye.

but not bad enough to warrant an operation.

tho my doc keeps an on my progress.

you mentioned some one in your near family had diabetes well

keep your self checked as it can be passed on from familys .

i agree wieght can be a dis advantage

i go to exercise classes 2 days a week.

but diet can controll that.

marty

marty

I Googled for XP + Wordpad and came up with this message board thread.

Maybe it will help you.

I have Windows 2000, and it was Notepad that gave me trouble for awhile. Finally did a search for it and found it. Wierd, how things just disappear.

Fixing Wordpad

Go back to the Dr to tell him about worsening eye trouble. You know with Diabetes that is one thing to closely watch. Heart, eyes, and feet are all things to especially take care of with Diabetes.

I should talk, I need to go in and get glasses with eyes worsening it seems by the month. And I don't even have Diabetes, though Dad did.

I just read about using a quarter teaspoon of cinnamon a day to help regulate blood sugar, lower bad cholestrol and tryglycerates (sp?). I also take chromium twice a day which seems to help my low blood sugar problems. All Dr tests show I am ok so far. I do need to loose weight though.

God bless everyone.

hey thesidekickcat thank you for the word pad thing

havent accessed it yet but i will later.when i type it into the start search.

it brings it up but i cant it to addess.when i send it to my desk top and opens it i get the message with an error page.

but ile try again later

marty