We had a network section at one time and many people complained about having too many sections, so we decided to move Windows, Networking, Hardware and Software into one section called PC Support. I think it's fine the way it is now, there's no point in recreating a section that we removed because members requested it (at least I think).

I've had two network questions asked in PC Support. I don't have the knowledge to figure out their problems and it doesn't seem as anyone with networking experience has really looked at those threads. Who thought we had too many sections?

I recall a big discussion in the chat where many members brought up the idea to combine a few sections into just one big 'PC Support' area. I don't remember everyone who was involved in the discussion, but I was in favor of the idea of just one general forum.

(Just a thought) If more and more attention comes toward networking, perhaps open a poll somewhere for this?

Matt