I Got One For You!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Everyone,

Yes, SomeUser was suppose to make a skin, but he is very busy, and he was doing it in his free time which is something he doesn't have a lot of. So Psykel is going to take over on the project. He has already talked to SomeUser so we are working a skin(s).

Thanks everyone for being so patient.

B

hey all, since im new here & to the tech world ,tell me what your talking bout, skins ?????color???? skins were the other team we were shirts....lol, seriously i havent a clue & how do you change skins ???? ......thanks & STAY SAFE

hey all, since im new here & to the tech world ,tell me what your talking bout, skins ?????color???? skins were the other team we were shirts....lol, seriously i havent a clue & how do you change skins ???? ......thanks & STAY SAFE

skins are pretty much templates to create a look different from the default...much like winamp skins and other porgrams that use them

as of right now at besttechie.net we only have the default but as B posted above, one is in the works

zip ..... way over my head theremarko. guess i better find a tech dictionary. templates ????winamp skins ????told you im new & dont know much, but i want to learn. so explain those terms ???? thanks ......STAY SAFE

zip ..... way over my head theremarko. guess i better find a tech dictionary. templates ????winamp skins ????told you im new & dont know much, but i want to learn. so explain those terms ???? thanks ......STAY SAFE

sorry about that lol winamp is just a media player that many people use and the look of it is totally up to the user.

As for forum "skins"...you see how the forum is this easy on the eyes blue colour?

that can get kinda boring since many forums use it so B's friend is working to make a different "skin" that will change the colour and the look of the forums