I've missed you all. I got a new job at the new year, 10 to 12 hours a day sometimes 7 days a week. My comp died, and a week in the hospital, I just haven't been able to keep up, and I've just missed you all.

Anybody caught up with Il-wiccan?

edited for usual typos.

Edited by Makai

Hey Makai! Welcome back, was wondering where you've been, although I KNOW Spring is a busy time of year. Geez oh Pete, it sounds like you've been more than occupied with the new job, computer and hospital (hope you're ok now!)

Il Wiccan hasn't been heard from for quite a while, as far as I know, and folks are mighty worried about him. I know he "slips out of touch" occasionally, but hoping he gets in touch soon and wishing him the very best.

I'm glad you're back!

Liz

I've missed you all. I got a new job at the new year, 10 to 12 hours a day sometimes 7 days a week. My comp died, and a week in the hospipital, I just haven't been able to keep up, and I've just missed you all.

Anybody caught up wirh Il-wiccan?

I don't think anyone has heard from il-wiccan since last year. I talk to marsh-ox at G4 and he hasn't heard anything...

he no longer has an account at G4

Edited by bearskin

Yeah *il-wiccan* seems to have been gone for to long...

I have not seen or heard anything from him here or at G4 and as Bear said neither has Marsh...

Alot of the Tech TV & G4 and before peeps are no longer coming around...

Edited by KeithLDick

welcome back Makai

good to see you post

il_wiccan has dissappeared from view

i had his email address. he sent me when thyme was in hospital

but that address is now being rejected.

hope he is ok

marty

Edited by martymas

Thanks guys (and Liz). I'm ok now, just one of those mid-life scares. Gotta do some lifestyle changes, ugh. Getting old is not for wimps. Sorry to hear Il is still mia. He was one of my favorite posters back at the TTV boards. It's good to be back here tghough.

edit: Hey JDoors, I'm still broke. There's something wrong with this picture.

Edited by Makai
Hey tenmm. For the life of me I can't remember what it was you said one time back on the talk tech board, but you made me spit water out my nose.

Hope you did not short out your keyboard. :rolleyes:

Hard to say what I did,but I apologize and issue the following warning.

Caution: reading my replys could make you spit water out your nose

Ok you guys, now you had me laughing there!!! Good thing I hadn't taken a sip of ginger ale just before i read that last part!

Glad to see you back too Makai, sorry about the 'midlife scare'. I hope things are going better for you now. Yes getting older is not for the faint of heart. And I always say you need to be in good health with plenty of energy, to fight...oops/deal with the health care/hospital system nowadays!

Hope to see you here more often now you got your computer fixed, and found your way back here. Remember this board can be claimed as essential to your health to destress yourself!!! Ha! Ha! :rolleyes:

Pat

God bless everyone

Thanks Pat. I intend to run amok here once again. Had to pop in from the library computer a few times just to get a fix of BT (and catch up on email). Don't even get me started on health care and ins. companies. (Oops there goes the blood pressure).

Ok you guys, now you had me laughing there!!! Good thing I hadn't taken a sip of ginger ale just before i read that last part!

Glad to see you back too Makai, sorry about the 'midlife scare'. I hope things are going better for you now. Yes getting older is not for the faint of heart. And I always say you need to be in good health with plenty of energy, to fight...oops/deal with the health care/hospital system nowadays!

Hope to see you here more often now you got your computer fixed, and found your way back here. Remember this board can be claimed as essential to your health to destress yourself!!! Ha! Ha! :rolleyes:

Pat

God bless everyone