My Wallet Is Fat, From Graduation Cash! Yeah!

I'm graduating High School! YAY!!!! I is a awner stoodint.

Gooda lek publice educashion.

:lol:

Clean shirt, new shoes

And I dont know where I am goin to.

Silk suit, black tie,

I dont need a reason why.

They come runnin just as fast as they can

Coz every girl crazy bout a sharp dressed man.

Gold watch, diamond ring,

I aint missin a single thing.

And cufflinks, stick pin,

When I step out Im gonna do you in.

Coz every girl crazy bout a sharp dressed man.

Top coat, top hat,

I dont worry coz my wallets fat.

Black shades, white gloves,

Lookin sharp and lookin for love.

Coz every girl grazy bout a sharp dressed man.

Edited by tenmm

ZZ Top rules. Man

What I'm plannin to do. Well the first two years i;m goin to the local community college and thanks to the Tennessee Hope scholarship and extra cash from my dad's work, I'm pretty much goin free of charge. Then after that I'm goin to University of Tennesse Martin Campus. I'm going to major in computer science and a possible minor in psychology. Afterwords I plan to be a systems analyst or a programmer. Possibly something else computer related. Maybe a repair tech or something. Actually I could be doing that soon like xxkbxx does. I've applied at a local shop and I've had many a good conversations with the operator and even been in the back and have helped him once or twice. I've even just hung out there with him. He said he'd hire a less experienced person like me cause he can teach me his way instead of a more experienced person with their own ways.

I'm impressed that someone your age know who ZZTop is! :thumbsup:

Sounds like a good plan. Community College is certainly the way to go--English 101 is English 101 whether you're spending $60 hour or $300 hour--and they probably even use the same textbook!

Plan on getting an Associates or Transfer Degree at the CC--will be much easier for transferring to the "BigSchool", instead of individual classes transferring, the whole degree will transfer---and plan on 2 1/2--3 years to get it. "Back in our day" we didn't have the added requirements kids have now--we didn't HAVE to take Philosophy, we only needed one PE class instead of two--an Associates Degree isn't necessarily only 2 years anymore (bummer, huh? But better to know sooner than later) Daughter took 3 years to get her Associates and Son took 2 1/2 years.

At any rate, definitely get your Associates Degree! I know too many 40 year olds with no college experience who decide "I'm gonna be a ______", they go back to school and the task is too daunting. If they had gotten the basics out of the way immediately out of High School when it's still fresh in their minds, they would have succeeded--the second couple of years to get the Bachelors, you're taking mostly classes you enjoy, therefore, you'll do well!

Liz

Congrats man. :thumbsup: Going to learn Comp Sci, you plan on learning to speak hindi?

:D:D:D:D:D Wait, doesn't he just need to learn an Indian Accent? He'll need Humanities Credits, so Theatre will come in handy to learn that :D

Liz

Yeah I guess he could just learn the accent, to do that he should go hang out at the local 7/11. Remember man, after you're done helping them say. "THANK YOU CALL AGAIN"

Congratulations HondaBoy on your graduation with honors!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Also congratulations on your plans for going on to college! I agree to get the basics out of the way with the cheaper community college degree, then transferring it. And think of all the money you will save going to community college, and I assume living at home during that time! By the time you do go on to the state college or whereever, you will be even more mature and better able to handle (ignore) the things that other students do that waste so much of their money/time/lives, instead of getting the education they went for. Some use college as an excuse for 24/7 partying, and what an expensive waste! The people I have known that went the community college route first seem like they were more serious about getting an education, versus going totally wild.

So onward you will go to the next phase of your young life, ahhhh! to be young again but to not have made all the mistakes I did waaaaaay back then. :rolleyes:

Pat

God bless everyone

I don't drink, smoke, or do any sort of drug. I think people that waste their time going to parties, getting hammered, an/or stoned are a bunch of retards..........................................................I'M GOIN' TO LAN PARTIES WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I am teh r0x0r$ in C$:$. I pwn you. :lol: stupid 1337 speakers. thank god that has worn off.

Edited by Honda_Boy

Congrats Hondaboy! I'm glad to hear that you'll be going to community college for a bit. Seriously, that is a HUGE help. You get a lot of classes out of the way and for a lot cheaper (even better with the scholarships!).

BTW - Hondas and Toyotas rock!

no freakin kiddin they rock. outside our P.O.S. P\T Cruiser, we have the Civic and the Tacoma. We all pretty much hate the Cruiser. We all love the Civic and the Tacoma. My bro has a 4Runner and his wife has....well a Cavalier. It looks nice and all but my bro says it is a huge pain in the a$$. That ole' 4Runner though never gives him trouble.

Well 2 nights to go. Friday is the day. Gonna go on the Project Graduation trip to MTSU's Rec Center and stay all night and we leave the next day. Bought me a 1GB Creative Zen Nano Plus just for the occasion. My first mp3 player. Never thought I'd want one but I ain't fiddlin' with no CD's. I'm still gonna use Koss studio type headphones though. I just frickin hate earbuds and regular headphones just don't sound as good as studio ones.

Edited by Honda_Boy

I got a .303 British 1943 Lee Enfield No.4 Mk.1 Rifle. The standard British and Canadian Rifle during WWII. This is my first firearm. And it's a a pretty robust round so I'm gonna be sore when I finally get to use it. Most people start with a .22 or something. Not me. I've got a military rifle.

campics034.jpg

campics037.jpg