Chinawht?

I've tried on several occasions to contact my friend chinawht, but, I've received no replies from her. She's dropped off the face of the Earth. Does anyone know anything about her welfare? I'm worried about her. She stopped posting some time ago. :ph34r:

I am so worried about her!!!

I haven't heard anything since she sent a PM on Leoville on Sept 20th, while we were on vacation. Anyhow she said she was in the hospital. I know she has been seriously ill for a long time, so I worry about what happened to her.

She has not read my PM's to her, as I have them tagged to send me a read message.

She may have been on G4 on the 25th of Sept, according to their board dating activity.

Someone on a similar thread to this on Leoville, said they heard the same as I did, only on the 24th of Sept.

Cris/Chinawht

PM us or post somewhere, so we know how you are doing. We are praying for you my friend. We care. Just contact us please. We love you and miss you.

God bless everyone.

I am so worried about her!!!

I haven't heard anything since she sent a PM on Leoville on Sept 20th, while we were on vacation. Anyhow she said she was in the hospital. I know she has been seriously ill for a long time, so I worry about what happened to her.

She has not read my PM's to her, as I have them tagged to send me a read message.

She may have been on G4 on the 25th of Sept, according to their board dating activity.

Someone on a similar thread to this on Leoville, said they heard the same as I did, only on the 24th of Sept.

Cris/Chinawht

PM us or post somewhere, so we know how you are doing. We are praying for you my friend. We care. Just contact us please. We love you and miss you.

God bless everyone.

Thank you, thesidekickcat,

That's about when I lost contact with her. I knew she was ill. I'm also praying that'll I'll speak with her again.