Need Opinion On My New Computer

PITTSBURGH, Pennsylvania (AP) -- Big Blue has brought the title of the world's fastest supercomputer back to the United States for the first time in three years.

International Business Machine Corp.'s still incomplete Blue Gene/L system was officially named the fastest in the world Monday by the Top500 project, an independent group of university computer scientists who release supercomputer rankings every six months.

The system was clocked at 70.72 trillion calculations per second, almost double the performance of the reigning leader, Japan's Earth Simulator, which can sustain 35.86 trillion calculations a second.

only 2500 sq. ft. but they say it will take about a million a year for electricity.....I don't think my s.s. check will cover that.

You could probably run your super computer cheaper if you built a portable nuclear reactor in your backyard. Then you'd have an unlimited supply of electricity.....................of course then all of your neighbors would mutate into hideous beings.