Oldies Rock & Roll

I don't know the first thing about internet radio (I know, I know....I keep my speakers turned off!) BUT forwarding the link to Son! Thanks, Flash

Liz

Hey Liz:

I do the same thing. (keep my speakers off) I have very little luck with internet radio. It won't stay on, keeps buffering. I guess it's my lousey dialup. Have no other choice. Grrrrrrrrrr!! :angry:

Barb :D

My wife & i were up till the we hours of the morning listening to the oldies !! We talked & reminissed the old days of the 60's when we met i was in the u.s. army & she worked on the post in Washington state. We had long walks at night along the beech at Puget Sound, we talked, we made love in the sand !!!! Who says you can't go back ..............................................

apparently this is a chain station like Jack. Cause out in Nashville oldies 97.1 (formally 96.3 but now guess what? that's now Jack FM) has the same frickin logo just the numbers differ slightly. the website for nashville's Oldies doesn't seem to be working right now.

I don't know the first thing about internet radio (I know, I know....I keep my speakers turned off!) BUT forwarding the link to Son! Thanks, Flash

Liz

Hey Liz:

I do the same thing. (keep my speakers off) I have very little luck with internet radio. It won't stay on, keeps buffering. I guess it's my lousey dialup. Have no other choice. Grrrrrrrrrr!! :angry:

Barb :D

What? You mean there's sound available on computers? What will they think of next? (Said very tongue in cheek of course!)

I'm another one with speakers turned off, didn't see much need for them in first place what with all the annoying Windows sounds! Then when my next door neighbor's boarder's cell phone started coming in on the speakers I turned them off (waaaay to much information about his life!!! :blush: )

Pat

God bless everyone