New Forum Open

hey all,

Not trying to spam here, just letting you all know that you are welcome to come to a new forum that has the same outlook at BT does.

We are still working out a few kinks, however I have a great Mod Staff in place already and will probably keep the same basic setup as we do here.

Please feel free to check it out, if you want,

http://www.iabusinessprojects.com/forums

All are welcome.

OK, lets see, Barb....roughly a dozen men, two women now....OK, we're even :D

Now, you guys are still going to run amuck here, right??

Nice place, Dragon, goodjob and in my favorites

Liz

The forum looks nice, but for some reason I can't seem to get it to let me register...keeps giving me an error on the code...which bugs me no end...as I have trouble seeing and that code part is so hard to see against that background stuff let alone to decipher which is a number versus a letter...so having to go back, refresh, and re-enter everything including a fresh code, over and over again for the last half hour is the pits! So how do I make it let me register? What am I doing wrong?

Pat

God bless everyone

The forum looks nice, but for some reason I can't seem to get it to let me register...keeps giving me an error on the code...which bugs me no end...as I have trouble seeing and that code part is so hard to see against that background stuff let alone to decipher which is a number versus a letter...so having to go back, refresh, and re-enter everything including a fresh code, over and over again for the last half hour is the pits! So how do I make it let me register? What am I doing wrong?

Pat

God bless everyone

i'll turn the code off for 30 minutes once you register, send me a PM so that I can turn it back on. The code is to protect the forum and the users from spam bots.

Pat

God bless everyone

i'll turn the code off for 30 minutes once you register, send me a PM so that I can turn it back on. The code is to protect the forum and the users from spam bots.

Finally got back to this thread, and have successfully signed up, as Sidekickcat, for your forum thanks to you turning off that code thing.

You sure that wasn't some psychological ink blot test to see if we are brainy enough to join?

Or an Andy Warhol (sp?) (or who is the other artist I am thinking of?) art type computer code box?

Will check out your board tomorrow, as I need to get to bed pretty soon. Didn't sleep much last night due to the 96 degree day and our two air conditioners hardly denting heat in house.

Thanks so much for your help. Sorry I was such a bother. Also sorry for being upset earlier over the signup problems.

Pat

God bless everyone