Hi guys, my birthday is coming up soon, and I told all three of my sisters to put their money together to buy me a cell phone. (I'm with tombile).

Anyways, I'm looking for a camera phone, which bluetooth technology, can store and play mp3 files, can record video, not a bulky looking phone, not a razor or slivr, speakerphone.

I'm not going to post a price limit, I prefer it under like $400..or $300..

I definitly want these features, others can be sacrifsed.

-camera phone

-bluetooth tech

-store and play mp3 files (hmm...how do I connect my phone to my computer, usb?)

-store and play mp3 files (hmm...how do I connect my phone to my computer, usb?)

do you know what bluetooth technology is??? It's a wireless connection, but it doesn't use the same level of wireless connectivity as a wireless home LAN system. If you want that then you need to make your computer bluetooth compliant.

here is more info.

http://www.howstuffworks.com/bluetooth.htm

Sony Ericson K750i - I've got one with a 1GB Memory stick.

I was going to get the Motorola Rocker, but the sony is much better (2 Megapixel Camera, videos, and such)

Comes with a usb adaptor cord to transfer files too!

• 2 weeks later...

Nice to see you back here Murtu! We have missed you!

Martint, if you still want more information, here is a review I just read this morning in my current issue of PCWorld magazine.

Pick the Perfect Cell Phone

Also an interesting site that was linked in the article above, is this one on dead cell phone zones.

Dead Cell Zones

I too wish you an early Happy Birthday!

Pat

God bless everyone

Nice to see you back here Murtu! We have missed you!

Martint, if you still want more information, here is a review I just read this morning in my current issue of PCWorld magazine.

Pick the Perfect Cell Phone

Also an interesting site that was linked in the article above, is this one on dead cell phone zones.

Dead Cell Zones

I too wish you an early Happy Birthday!

Pat

God bless everyone

Thanks, I've been busy with school. I should be studying still....but its good to spend a little free time here :).