hi team last night i saw two applications revived from the dos prompt.

the program was called click on line from the BBC in the united kingdom.

it seems both programs were corrupted not sure how

but was revived through the command prompt .

now my Q is it possable for us to have some sort of forum on.

the command prompt.

il_wiccan and tk. are known posters in this area.

in my favourites i have many dos command.tutorials .

but none on how to fix your sys through this medium.

i remember when at c.f.h

i had trouble with outlook express cant remember the exact problem

and some one posted in and said go to start- run- type Msimn.exe

and behold my OE was fixed.cant tell you how.

i know chappy is an expert in this area so was pete.so it may be a help to new posters in staed of going into the reg.just a thought

marty

Hi Marty,

These types of questions can be asked in the Windows Support forum. Any type of Windows question whether it's about the command prompt, the registry, programs that have to do with windows or that run on windows, etc... All those types of questions belong on the Windows Support forum.

B

i thought this was a suggestion board im only suggesting a command prompt board becuase we can use it in all oses i use it in mandrake which is made uP of cammands.so im puzzled as to why it has to be a win Q

im only suggesting beause i saw it on a tv ptogram .

im a wee bit puzzled here.may be ive posted to many questions.

marty

Hi Marty,

Yes, this is a suggestion board.

I think we are misunderstanding each other. Let me try to explain this better. If you have a command prompt question that has to do with Windows then it goes in the Windows Support forum. If you have a command prompt question about Linux then it goes in the Linux/Unix Support forum. If you have a command prompt question about Mac's then that goes in the Mac Support forum. Those three forums are for support for each OS. Any type of Windows question goes in the Windows Support forum any type of Linux Question goes in the Linux/Unix Support forum, and any type of Mac question goes in the Mac Support forum. I hope that makes more sense. What I am saying is that basically those forums are meant for all those types of questions.

Keep up the good work.

B