I don't have it in my possesion. I aqm guessing it is something like this

http://cgi.ebay.com/IBM-PS-1-Consultant-80...1QQcmdZViewItem

I got a call from someone who was looking for a power supply. I can't imagine wanting to fix it. If he is a collector(I doubt it), I think he would already have scanned ebay(not called me) for the part.

shanenin,

If you can find out any dimension specs on that ps, let me know, I may have one in my stock. generally those were 100W or 150W ps units.

I believe they were less than that. The IBM PS/2 used a 24W power supply. The PS/1 came out in 1990. The original PS/1 had the power supply built into the monitor which was attached.

I believe they were less than that. The IBM PS/2 used a 24W power supply. The PS/1 came out in 1990. The original PS/1 had the power supply built into the monitor which was attached.

I have about 40 different styles of ps units, all ranging from 1988 to the present, so I might have one regardless. The sad part is there won't be a way to get a new one, it will have to be a used one since, thank god, they don't make them like that anymore.

Any one need a ps for the original Apple ][ computer, I know I have one of those.

You can always have them just put the thing in a new case (i'm assuming the issue if finding a PSU to fit their case)

That would be impractical if the person wishes to keep it as is. That is a vintage PC.

Oh, you mean they don't want to put it in a "pre-mod" case with loads of LED's and sound activated lights?!?!

You can always have them just put the thing in a new case (i'm assuming the issue if finding a PSU to fit their case)

you are assumbing the mother board uses a standard atx powersupply. I do not think it does. I am not sure though.

you are assumbing the mother board uses a standard atx powersupply. I do not think it does. I am not sure though.

True, I was just thinking about size/format