Remember These Guys?

They really had something special going there, didn't they? I don't know if it's because it's still fairly recent but I miss the original SO much. I can't think of another television show that I feel the same way about the content and participants.

Edited by JDoors

yes that is how i learned to use a compt

before leo and patrick came on the scene

tho i must stress chappy and petecovell [pete_c]

taught me a thing or two

does the young canadian still work on the gamers

site

morgan something

bloody nice she was.

she started on c.f.h

but went to games later

yes they were the days

marty

Man I really miss TechTV. G4 F***ED it all up. I loved the Screen Savers. I miss Leo, Pat, Kevin Rose, and Yoshi man. Iloved Yoshi's mods, Kevin's hacks and tips, and just the genral tech info I learned from watching that show.

My dad had a great idea. He had always called TechTV, GeekTV. He figured get Geek Squad to sponsor the channel and BAM! bring back all that we loved. (I'm not including my dad in We because though he is a systems Analyst, he didn't like TechTV or Computers for that matter)

*woah Deja Vu. I've felt like I've made this exact same post before a while back (probably did)

Edited by Honda_Boy
Man I really miss TechTV. G4 F***ED it all up. I loved the Screen Savers. I miss Leo, Pat, Kevin Rose, and Yoshi man. Iloved Yoshi's mods, Kevin's hacks and tips, and just the genral tech info I learned from watching that show.

My dad had a great idea. He had always called TechTV, GeekTV. He figured get Geek Squad to sponsor the channel and BAM! bring back all that we loved. (I'm not including my dad in We because though he is a systems Analyst, he didn't like TechTV or Computers for that matter)

*woah Deja Vu. I've felt like I've made this exact same post before a while back (probably did)

Thats a good idea get.