Word Disassociation

after posting no tellin' how many times in the Word Association, I felt it would appropriate to post this video

It's by Lemon Demon (Neil Cicieraga). This guy makes some awesome music that is off the wall and funny but He is subtly funny though. It is all original stuff I think. He doesn't parody.

Word Disassociation by Lemon Demon

I know Ultimate Showdown backwards and forwards. Me and friends listen to it in the car (.mp3 from their site on CD-RW) and sing every word of it. I mean EVERY word. Even the "Gandalf the grey and Gandalf the white and Monty Python and the Holy Grail's Black Knight, and Benito Mussolino and the blue meanie, Cowboy Curtis and Jambi the Genie. Robocop, the Terminator, Captain Kirk and Darth Vader, Lo Pan, Superman, Every single Power Ranger. Bill S. Preston and Theodore Logan, Spock, The Rock, Dock Ock, and Hulk Hogan" part.

By the way I typed that whole part by memory.

I love Neil's stuff. He is awesome for a funny lookin nerd.

P.S. the link you have to that video doesn't work very well. Lemme give you some better ones.

From your friends at Newgrounds

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/285267

And from our good friend Fubz

http://www.fubz.us/flash.php?id=174

Edited by Honda_Boy
I know Ultimate Showdown backwards and forwards. Me and friends listen to it in the car (.mp3 from their site on CD-RW) and sing every word of it. I mean EVERY word. Even the "Gandalf the grey and Gandalf the white and Monty Python and the Holy Grail's Black Knight, and Benito Mussolino and the blue meanie, Cowboy Curtis and Jambi the Genie. Robocop, the Terminator, Captain Kirk and Darth Vader, Lo Pan, Superman, Every single Power Ranger. Bill S. Preston and Theodore Logan, Spock, The Rock, Dock Ock, and Hulk Hogan" part.

By the way I typed that whole part by memory.

wow, i cant remember that its so fast.

and the link works fine for me...........

well also the link you have for some reason has reduced the video's size and play's a flash file in WMP, that one is a little confusing to me as to why they did that.