Ovetime Excel Spreedsheet

I am trying to use this link to make a two week timesheet.

I am in Ubuntu so I have Open Office calc, but it should still work.I need in(morning) out(lunch) in (from lunch) out (end of day) reg hours and overtime hours.

Reg and OT hours calculated for each week.

I am attaching what I have. Let me know where I went wrong.

M

Can't upload .xls files sorry.

M

Working from my backup machine...Thanks Shanenin

In cells H 16 and I 16 I have info for reg time and OT rate. It is in white, to hide it. Just didn't want it to show when printed.

M

Edited by mikex

hi Mike,

got it figured out and set up for you.

in the webpage where you were getting your guidelines they used the comma , in the formula, for OOo you need to use the semi-colon ; then everything worked.

I also did a little hidden number sequence to get the formula working properly. if you look at the worksheet the numbers are "invisible" but they are actually there only in teh White font color. The entries are as follows:

H15 is the actual payrate per hour, for example say you make $10.00/hr, in H15 I would have the 10.00

H16 is the number that is the general basis for regular hours, 8

I16 has the multiplier for the overtime rate of 1.5

One thing I noticed when I was working with this, in your clock in clock out sections, you don't have the proper formatting for time, If you click on any of the entries for clock in/clock out you will see what i mean compared to the first entry in the list.

timeweek11.zip

ya know you can use OOo in Windows XP also right?

If I had caught this when you first posted it I would have gotten it done the same day. sorry for the delay on that.