when did this happen? I went to my hotmail account today and it said I 250Mb of storage...I almost mess my pants...shoot I don't even use the 2Mb I had before...what am I supposed to do with all this storage? :huh::lol:

when did this happen? I went to my hotmail account today and it said I 250Mb of storage...I almost mess my pants...shoot I don't even use the 2Mb I had before...what am I supposed to do with all this storage? :huh::lol:

Cool! I'll go check that out!

They have been doing those upgrades VERRRRY slowly Since about August. Like you Tenmm, my good friend has had hers upgraded for some time. Like Hitest, I'm still waiting for mine to be done as well. The sad part is, I really need the upgrade.

(while dangling a bag full of Gmail accounts)

i'vvvvve still got Gmailsssss!

what! ..... everyone on the planet already has a Gmail or doen't want one. ahhhhh :(

man these things depreciated faster than a new car.

it seems that noone wants gmail invites anymore

you simply cannot give them away

I dont understand why people even use Hotmail. I use my Gmail account for everything, Yes even MSN. and it comes with 1 GB of storage.

What's to understand??

If I recive a email form someone,and I think it is important I print a hard copy.

Then delete the letter If I need to recheck something then all I need to do is read it.

I never used the 2mb that hotmail has/had,1gig is redundent if you ask me.

But everyone has their own poison picked out,enjoy.