Mac`s New Room.

He's cleaned it up a bit over his old setup. :thumbsup:

macsroom.jpg

Egad.......he'll use that to hack into my satellite hook-up and set it up so that I can only watch Oprah..................on all 100+ channels......I'm doomed. :D heh-heh:-)

Well no wonder he is depressed and lonely!!! That place isn't the friendliest looking room in town, it looks like one of those no visitors allowed type places!!! And no wonder he's tired out all the time with no place to sit, so lets all chip in and get him a nice comfy chair so he doesn't have to stand up to work. And remember Mac, all work and no play makes for an unhappy life. So take time off to enjoy life!!! :wub:

Pat

God bless everyone.

Pat's right...where are the chairs??

The second picture got me thinking...when Daughter comes home from college tomorrow, she'll be bringing home her computer (that is if her new boyfriend doesn't take it home with him as planned--we're gonna "fix it", I hope) Where are we going to put the durned thing?? Oh, the toyroom is going to look like that, I'm afraid.

I likes the new dungeon (yes, I WILL stay out of it, Macmarauder! But you're doing your own cleaning down there!)

Liz

what really sad is that the second picture really is my real setup and i can't believe that somebody actually remembered that i posted that a long time ago. and to make it worse there was another picture that went with it to show my 2 render farm computers on the floor. but all of that running off a single outlet isn't a fire hazard, right? :D

btw nice picture JSKY ;)

what really sad is that the second picture really is my real setup and i can't believe that somebody actually remembered that i posted that a long time ago. and to make it worse there was another picture that went with it to show my 2 render farm computers on the floor. but all of that running off a single outlet isn't a fire hazard, right? :D

btw nice picture JSKY ;)

You're not supposed to run all of your PCs off one outlet?! I only have three 15 amp legs feeding the whole front section of the house where all of my equipment is. I run the TV, cable box, 2 stereos, 3 computers, 2 printers, refrigerator, 2 ceiling fans (winter & summer) plus other fans (summer), lights, washer, furnace fan and my electric power tools. :lol: I would like to fit your bowling machine in here. :thumbsup: