I have a problem with my internet because of ZoneAlarm Pro I get an alert which says The fiewall has blocked inernet access to your computer (TCP PORT 1243) from 216.249.48.112 (TCP Port 23186) [TCP Flags: S].

Why is this happening is someone trying to get info from my PC? And how can I stop this message from comming again and cutting off my internet for 2 mins every 3 or 4 hours this is the 3rd this is happening and my ISP cant find anything wrong, my router provider can't either. I use 2 computers that are on a router and both use WinXP. This is really annoying PLZ help me out THX.

If you open ZA, under "Alerts and Logs" there should be a setting there where you can turn it off from alerting you all the time.

When was the last time you scanned for spyware? Make sure all your spyware programs are up to date, then run thurough scans in safe mode. If you are still having this issue, then I would suggest posting a fresh Hijack This log in the Hijack This forum to make sure there isn't some nasty bug doing this to your system.