A little game manual was dropped on the keyboard and a couple of shortcut type keys were pressed and now IE is abnormally large. The file, edit, help, etc menu area and address bar are gone and the taskbar on bottom automatically hides only when IE is open. I'm sure it's something easy like pressing alt-m or ctrl-z or something, just don't know which one's were pressed, wasn't really paying attention when the manual was dropped. If anyone knows which keys were pressed, and which keys will reverse it I would greatly appreciate any response. I'll add a pic on bottom to see what it looks like, if I'm not clear enough.

Mom freaked when I almost posted this under her screen name *thinks of other ways as easy as this that I can piss her off*

untitled1.jpg

Edited by buckwheat88

So that was "full screen"? Ugh, nope, didn't like that

Of course Aron did that right when I was going to bed.... :angry2:

Bearskin....hmmm.....I'm Bohemian, Ancient Bohocks were Nomadic and dark complected, Ancient Indians were Nomadic and dark complected..... OK, close enough! :D Thanks!

Liz