Holy ... ? :(

Translations from Russian:

"System messages with any possible content. They are very good to alert the user about some possible threat (virus for example, and it’s very good for advertisement). It’s possible to implement it in a form of “Blue Screen of Deathâ€. Please think about it and implement anything that is possible."

Oh yeah, good idea, use the BSOD for ads?!?

"…Change Security level to… Low (good for installing toolbars, dialers)."

Another good idea, change your Internet Security settings without your perm. then install dialers, etc.

"will be able to select what functionality he wants. For instance if somebody doesn’t really want to completely kill user’s machines may choose only one function – replace 404 error messages, home pages and search page or to install our mini-browser only or desktop icons only or all the above"

Gee, ain't they nice? End users don't HAVE to have their machines killed, just hijacked.

I already have a deep-seated distrust of any RU domain or content, this ain't helpin'.

yapsearch is also affiliated with CoolWebSearch. Stay away from the website and the browser; some more looking into it shows it will also bring dialers and trojans onto your computer.

Marty, I'll move this to Malware as requested.

yapsearch is also affiliated with CoolWebSearch. Stay away from the website and the browser; some more looking into it shows it will also bring dialers and trojans onto your computer.

Marty, I'll move this to Malware as requested.

thanks matt

marty