Digital Camera/movie Camera

I bought a Pentax MX4 and it is amazing, it works with SD/MMC cards up to 1 GB, never tried 2 GB. it comes with a rechargeable battery and its both a digital camera and movie camera. Max resolution for video is 640x480 with optical zoom of 10x and the Max pics of 4 megapixals with a built in red eye reducers. If anyone is looking for a great digital camera which has movie capabilities get the MX4. Unlike other cameras with the same specs this one wont hurt you bank book it cost me $240 CDN with a $40 rebate it was only $200. In USD that only $208 and if you find the store offers a $40 rebate you only pay $169. Plus Tax.

I recommend this camera because you can also add a nice wide angle lens to it and have fun and for the price you get a rock solid camera which works very well.

Heres a nice pic

pentaxoptiomx4.jpg

edit... I love this camera soo much, and I want to tell ppl about it. But I didnt know where else to put this so I put it here mods it up to u to leave it or not.

Edited by X-Cannon
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...