Sometime You Just Gotta Wondeer About People

What do you mean wonder?

Surely your not telling me i cant go to mcDonalds and ask for a drink mixed with various soft drinks to have a cup of water at the end? (Honstly i havnt been there in years, so i dont know)

Or that, when my cheap plastic biro runs out of ink, that i cant buy 4 different replacement inks, to mix them up and have a black one? OR that, that is a bit backwards, and expensive.

Or that big mean, heartless compaines would make the hardware, that uses a black ink cartage work, wont work with a colour cartage? Surely thats just wrong!

Or that my hair is on fire and i shouldnt put it out with some petrol, rather than a towel, or water..?

</sarcasm>

Some people never stop to amaze me :P

Pierce

:D:D:D I think a whole bunch of people had too much Easter candy! Not many threads at G4 make me laugh out loud.

Will someone please tell this lost fellow that Office Max and Staples carry cartridges for Dell printers?

(you can keep playing with him for a while first....)

Liz

actually many printers can print black without a black cartridge. Mine and my bro's can. We're just too lazy to buy a black cartridge wen the color cartridge we already have that came with it works. This guy is still a moron though. If you have to ask that question on a forum, you don't deserve to even have a computer. Crap like that is also one of the reasons I left G4. in the words of Napoleon Dynamite; God, Idiots.

My step brother got a new Dell and printer with the deal and we CANNOT convice him that he doesn't have to order replacement ink cartridges from Dell.

Funny thread, but the best part was the smilie beating the dead horse. Hadn't see that one before!