Sponsored By

Sir_Siddy

Controller To Pc Mod

I have a question about this quick and easy mod. Heres the website im following. http://www.fury-tech.com/en/Guides/Xbox-Co...-Conversion-Mod

The xbox wire im using is from a DDR pad and it has something a little different. It has a blue wire instead of a black one. Im guessing thats the ground but then I noticed there were some bare wires in the middle. They dont have a covering just some bare wires... Would those be the ground?

Well I just conected black to blue. I think those bare wires were part of the foil and insulation. I have another problem now and that is my compute will not detect anything. I tried it on another and it still doesnt work. I looked up some stuff in the fury tech forums an it seem a bunch of people have the same problem. Im guessing there is a loose connection somewhere so I am going to solder the connections together.

I've got my XBOX controller hooked up to my PC through a similar mod - it just takes time to load the specific control commands for games!

I just did this mod yesterday and it worked PERFECTLY. It's amazing, I even have rumble support (great vibrator :P ) haha just kidding. I played Need For Speed Most Wanted with this and the controls were pretty easy to set up. Make sure you have the latest XBCD drivers (version 1.07 I think). Im so happy i got this to work because its my first working mod!!