I have a Nvidia chipset on my mobo and am thinking of throwing my ATI 9600 All-In-Wonder video card in the mix. Will there be any conflicts in doing this.

If you are upgrading from an old card remove the old drivers first no matter if the old card was an ATI. If it was an old nVidia card you will have to remove the Forceware drivers in order to run an ATI card with their Catalyst drivers. After proper uninstallation through Add/Remove Programs use Driver Cleaner Pro to clean up any traces of the old stuff.

Right now I'm using the integrated video on my MSI board. So just uninstall those and install the ATI?

If you are working with integrated graphics you should first uninstall the drivers for that chipset, reboot into the BIOS and disable the integrated graphics. Should there be an option to "redirect" graphics output to another device, e.g. your new AGP/PCI-e graphics card, enable it.

Save the settings and shut down the PC.

Install the new graphics card, attach the monitor cable and boot up, then install your Catalyst drivers. Cancel any prompts that Windows may present when it automatically detects new hardware.

>> Some useful tips on optimizing your Catalyst installation <<

:thumbsup: