101 Fabulous Freebies

I thought maybe some of you might be interested in PC World's current issue review of free software. Some things are familiar, many are new, and I am sure nearly everybody will find something useful in the list. They said in article that all have been tested for malware and came up clean which is good to know.

101 Fabulous Freebies

Pat

God bless everyone.

Wow! That IS a good list, Pat--even though a lot of the tools are "beyond me" :)

This link (from the same article) is the "short and sweet version" that might be easier for "ADD minds" to comprehend

"sort by category"

Thank you, Pat, I emailed it to GeekyNephew and myself :thumbsup:

Liz

(Thanks Liz for the ADD version.)

Surprisingly, I already have all the software (and Favorites) on the list that I want. Kinda came as a shock to me, with such a comprehensive list I was sure I'd find additional gems to d/l and bookmark.

Glad you folks liked the article ....as for me... well I read the magazine's nice paper version (I am old fashioned I admit it) so haven't navigated through the online one yet for the links to stuff I am interested in.

Thanks Liz for bailing me out with the 'short and sweet' version link. Yep sure alot of stuff that I didn't have a clue of what they were for even after reading about it...Ha! :rolleyes:

Glad it will be a good resource for you Chachazz.

Naming, I hope you find good stuff to use!

I hope everyone posts a link to it on other boards they belong to. I put it on World Start already.

Wow JD, maybe you should be a contributer to the editors for all the good stuff you have found. Good thing I put in nearly everyone will find something useful. Ha!

Pat

God bless everyone.