Sorry For My Absence Lately

Howdy everyone!

Well, it's been well over 2 weeks since I last logged in here, and I feel obligated to my online family to explain my absence.

Those of you who remember the post about what happened to my niece a few months ago, will remember that the court date was set for mid March, and we've been faithfully attending all the proceedings. Right now there is not much to report as the proceedings are on hold pending a decision on a motion before the court, but this motion should be defeated and things should continue shortly.

Due to a publication ban on this, I can't say anything more particular at this time, but as soon as I can tell you the outcome I will. Till then....well, (there may be a few that find out a bit more in the IRC rooms), but until a verdict is rendered this is about all I can safely say about things as of now...other than that things are looking good for a favorable outcome.

I'll be in a bit more often now that things are on hold for a few days, and even when it starts up again it should be over fairly soon now, so (fingers crossed) lets hope for a quick and favorable decision.

Hi Chappy,

Good to see you on board again.

I do hope the outcome of that is the best possible one for all now or in future. That means I'd say more but don't want to break the rules. I am praying for you and your family.

So this is round up time, first Mac, now Chappy, where are the other missing in action family members??? Come on back everyone soon.

Pat

God bless everyone.

well at least you didn't end up in the hospital again, glad to see you're still alive and kicking, see ya in chat, I hope. I'll be there in about an hour and a half.

Dave it is great to see you again, buddy! :D I hope that you have a speedy, favourable resolution to your trial! I'm going out in a bit to pick up my wife, she's off work now. Perhaps I'll see you later in the chat room.

See you soon, man. :D

jeez dave it is good to see a post from you.

i was nearly going to post you missing in action.

this board very rarely

lets some one go missing for some time with out posting.

and i was starting to get worried.

i came to the board this morning to do just that.

so im glad your here.

i hope every thing works out fine for you and your family,

you take care and good kuck

marty

Crossing the fingers for your family, Chappy! I got stuck with Jury Duty the week of April 17 (grrrrr), hope your jury thinks like I do (there are SOME things I'm just not objective with) :D

Liz