Fireflop Freezing On Weather.com & Ebay

For the past week or so Firefox has been freezing up on Weather.com, and every now and then Ebay. I mean, ctrl+alt+del frozen. The sites work fine in IE though...

ANyone else have this problem? Im curious if its a problem with the two sites and Firefox, or if its a problem with MY firefox and the two sites.

For the past week or so Firefox has been freezing up on Weather.com, and every now and then Ebay. I mean, ctrl+alt+del frozen. The sites work fine in IE though...

ANyone else have this problem? Im curious if its a problem with the two sites and Firefox, or if its a problem with MY firefox and the two sites.

I've hardly ever been to weather.com but the first thing I noticed was that there was 3 flash objects on the page...might try reinstalling flash before a reinstall of firefox.

I didn't notice any flash on ebay but you said it happens from time to time...maybe those times there might be flash on the page.

Of course, this is all just guessing...hope it helps though :)

Hey bubba

I've had alot of problems myself.

I've found that since about ver 1.0, FF LOVES to crash, especially if you have alot of extensions.

I just recently uninstalled and reinstalled, and took it easy on the extensions, only using Mozilla approved ones, and it works ok. Still crashes if I leave it open over night, depending on the site that I am on.

Keep in mind, when you uninstall, you should wipe out ALL traces. Save your bookmarks

I deleted the profile, and EVERY reg entry that had to do with FF

Those who have no problems with FF are not power users

Argue amongst yourselves..