Sponsored By

Sign in to follow this  
sultan_emerr

Happy Birthday, Shadow_thomas

You guys are the best of the best, you know that ? I must of messed up because my birthday is Thursday 11/4/63. Man 41 already. Man I remember when I was 17 and couldn't wait until my 18th birthday for all kinds of reasons. Drinking beer was top of my list Lol. Now I seldom even have a beer. Ware the hell does the time go ? I want to thank everyone for your birthday wishes. I wish for better health this year as that is really all I want.

Maybe I'll go off my pain medication for a day so perhaps I could have a beer. I have a case of beer in the laundry room from last year. Just not sure it's still good Lol.

My wife asked me tonight if I was thinking of dyeing my hair Lol. Can you imaging that. Thanks again guys and gals, you made my day and put a smile on my face. Like I said, you people are the BEST ! ;)

clefs_007.gif

You guys are the best of the best, you know that ? I must of messed up because my birthday is Thursday 11/4/63. Man 41 already. Man I remember when I was 17 and couldn't wait until my 18th birthday for all kinds of reasons. Drinking beer was top of my list Lol. Now I seldom even have a beer. Ware the hell does the time go ? I want to thank everyone for your birthday wishes. I wish for better health this year as that is really all I want.

Maybe I'll go off my pain medication for a day so perhaps I could have a beer. I have a case of beer in the laundry room from last year. Just not sure it's still good Lol.

My wife asked me tonight if I was thinking of dyeing my hair Lol. Can you imaging that. Thanks again guys and gals, you made my day and put a smile on my face. Like I said, you people are the BEST ! ;)

Well it's good to know there's a REASON I was confused when I saw this post!

Have a good Birthday tomorrow! Best wishes to you!

Happy Birthday Shadow and best wishes for many more.

the beer probably went skunk by now, switch to the hard stuff, then go over and give some "good" tech advice on G4....lol

happy birthday shadow...and if you're worried about the beer going bad send it to me and I test it for you....41? hmmmmmm?

Happy Birthday Shadow!!!

May you be blessed to have many more years, all of them filled with good health (no back trouble especially!), wealth, and happiness.

By the way I think that music note is the best yet. Let the band play on!!!

God bless everyone.