Happy Birthday, Shadow_thomas

You guys are the best of the best, you know that ? I must of messed up because my birthday is Thursday 11/4/63. Man 41 already. Man I remember when I was 17 and couldn't wait until my 18th birthday for all kinds of reasons. Drinking beer was top of my list Lol. Now I seldom even have a beer. Ware the hell does the time go ? I want to thank everyone for your birthday wishes. I wish for better health this year as that is really all I want.

Maybe I'll go off my pain medication for a day so perhaps I could have a beer. I have a case of beer in the laundry room from last year. Just not sure it's still good Lol.

My wife asked me tonight if I was thinking of dyeing my hair Lol. Can you imaging that. Thanks again guys and gals, you made my day and put a smile on my face. Like I said, you people are the BEST ! ;)

clefs_007.gif

You guys are the best of the best, you know that ? I must of messed up because my birthday is Thursday 11/4/63. Man 41 already. Man I remember when I was 17 and couldn't wait until my 18th birthday for all kinds of reasons. Drinking beer was top of my list Lol. Now I seldom even have a beer. Ware the hell does the time go ? I want to thank everyone for your birthday wishes. I wish for better health this year as that is really all I want.

Maybe I'll go off my pain medication for a day so perhaps I could have a beer. I have a case of beer in the laundry room from last year. Just not sure it's still good Lol.

My wife asked me tonight if I was thinking of dyeing my hair Lol. Can you imaging that. Thanks again guys and gals, you made my day and put a smile on my face. Like I said, you people are the BEST ! ;)

Well it's good to know there's a REASON I was confused when I saw this post!

Have a good Birthday tomorrow! Best wishes to you!