Confession

I have confession to make. I know there are others like me out there, this is mine. I have other deamons I will confess as the time is not right for those.

I...

I...

Please don't make fun of me....

I LIKE FRUIT CAKE! (the food not the people)

There I said it. I feel much better. I will rest easier now.

M

mikex....well, well, weep not my son. let he who is without sin cast the first pecan. I will tell you where to go to get help. collin st. bakery in corsicana, texas makes the best. they are shipped all over the world. now go and sin some more.

I have confession to make. I know there are others like me out there, this is mine. I have other deamons I will confess as the time is not right for those.

I...

I...

M

Me to I would like have 10lb. one right now to eat there nothing wrong with

eating fruit cake

suwannee24

I...

I...

M

Ad me to this list as well Lol. I love the dark fruitcake. Man I haven't had one of them in years. My biggest problem is I can no longer eat anything with nuts, seeds, skins unless I go have surgery on my stomach.

This past April believe it or not I sat down and ate a good deal of Planter peanuts and wound up in the hospital for a week. Man it's hell getting old Lol. :lol:

What is all this about?

It is confession time for those that ..... ummm eat fruit cake,is that possible?? :o

jsky for the record my personal fee is a half gallon of #7,fedex will deliver here :lol:

I have not found a good use for fruit cake,no one makes one big enough to use as tires. :P

And the EPA forbides using them as road base. :blink:

I am glad that we were all here to help you.

Now if you will just send every member $20.00 for your bill.

Edit this... tenmm would like to have a half gallon of #7 for his fee. Keep this in mind when paying your bill. B)

I...

I...

M

As long as it's not spam....( I mean the kind in the can) you have nothing to worry about.....WAIT !!! add that nasty chipped beef with the creamy stuff to the list...

:ph34r:

And I thought my mother was the only one! :rolleyes:

Seriously, I have only tasted one good fruit cake in my 60 years, and it came from Texas. I can't remember where. A friend's kid was selling them for his Seventh Day Adventist school. I only ordered it to help the kid out. But when it arrived, I wished I had ordered more. Sigh! I can't believe I said that. :rolleyes:

Confession: We like liver and onions. My hubby likes mincemeat pie. And I, for some odd reason, started to like Dr Pepper a couple of years ago. But I never will be able to stand Root Beer, even if my hubby does like it. What is next on the never will touch list? I have found a restaurant, Home Town Buffet, that does a good Spinach Quiche (sp?) and I even will get seconds sometimes even though neither spinach or quiche would have been touched in past years. And I have a recipe for Zucchini pancakes using dried parmeson cheese that my hubby loves, in spite of his past total opposition to zucchini.

So life is strange as we learn to eat things previously only found on our taboo list.

Age is changing us!!! Oh my! oh my!! oh my!!!! :rolleyes:

God bless everyone.

I have never had a fruitcake that was worth the effort to open much less eat. :blink:

Given a choice I would rather eat a can of cold spam before I would eat a fruitcake soaked in rum <_<

Fry up some spam with onions and potatos,scramble a couple of eggs roll it all up in a flour shell with some salsa :)

I have a confession to make too.....I'm not really here.........I'm not even real I don't think.......Do I even exist?

I'm just a figment of all your wonderful imaginations!

:huh: i thought that i was a figment of your imagination. (scratches head)

i guess that this means i secretly want a boyfriend that gives me a great computer system and wish that i was an ex baton twirler. very strange indeed.

(lifts left eye brow with a puzzled look on my face)

I...

I...

M

AAHhhhh your outburst of confession has made me change my ways. i built a 15ft tall trebute and used it to toss fruit cakes in a competition. now i have seen the folley of my ways. i shall never fling friutcake in anger again.

(a single tear rolls town cheek)

Okay if we're into confession mode. I like beer and chips, and junk food....................I also like bad TV shows, you know the really old, crappy 50s science fiction stuff, really cheesy stuff.

Looking back on some of the older movies(they are older now anyway :blink: )

they all look kind of"cheesy" :wacko:

"Mars Needs Women" comes to mind as does any Godzilla movie you can name.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....lol.....

Yes I also have a confession,

I like to tell my pc I love her and I kiss her before I go to bed and sometimes I will messauge it before I shut her down for a while so she can regroup and releive stress after a long days work!!

If my pc had feet I would walk it down the isle today and marry it........ :)

I have a confession to make too.....I'm not really here.........I'm not even real I don't think.......Do I even exist?

I'm just a figment of all your wonderful imaginations!

:huh: i thought that i was a figment of your imagination. (scratches head)

i guess that this means i secretly want a boyfriend that gives me a great computer system and wish that i was an ex baton twirler. very strange indeed.

(lifts left eye brow with a puzzled look on my face)

or maybe all that is just a figment of your imagination too.....;)

Tyme, I confess.....I now do that too

Hi Nerelda,

Jeeeeesh it's been a while to hear from you, glad you are doing good and still around... :)

People like you that make boards like this so great...

You take care and stay out trouble....hahahahahahaha

Don't be afraid to pm me or email me sometime.... ;)

Ya, sure Tyme... but never answer them. Hiya guy, welcome back.

Humm, well I like fruitcake too, but I have to admit.. liver and onions are great!

But my all time favorite is...... camp site eggs... throw the meat and vegs into the pan.... add eggs and cheese. wash it all down with champagne cocktails.... burnt toast too. nice and smokey from the open fire.