Ok, well my mobo recently got fried so I had to beg my parents to buy a new one, which means new cpu..ps..case.

Ok, now when everything was setup, and when i turned on the pc..a screen came up (start windows in safe mode, safe...with networking...safe...with command promt or start windows normaly.

i click start windows normally, but it willl just reboot and take me to the same options again.

So i thought it was a driver issue.

But the thing is..I cant install my new drivers unless I boot into Windows, but I cant boot into windows unless I install my drivers.

Ok..

So..I got a friends XP cd, and installed XP on my OLD HD and everything is good.

But now...here's my problem. I have all my programs on my NEW HD.

Now, heres my issue.

Is there any way I can install the drivers into my NEW HD, although i'm using my OLD HD?

the Driver CD automatically installs to C:\..yuck

Well, Nothing is at fault with my Windows.

It's a Driver issue, now I am very positive.

But I cant install the drivers to my NEW HD, cause the driver CD and the driver zip's from the website both dont give me an option to install it anywhere. It automatically installs.

I also got thinking, most of your drivers that your mobo would use are in Windows, Therefore, using the repair console would solve this issue.

your saying it's a driver problem. however unless you are using 3rd party drivers, like for a SATA hdd, then all the drivers make this a windows problem.

I need to think these things through on one post, I just remembered, when I had to replace my mobo, I ended up with the same problems you have. my Linux install had no issues, but I had to reinstall the drivers using the recovery console.

it's the same process as using it to recover windows, it will do it automatically.

I also recommend that you disconnect the old HDD that you are using so it doesn't get confused as to which isntall to fix. just make sure your cable is set properly to recognize the new HDD as primary.