C# Help Please Asap

I have microsoft visual studio .net 2003 C# version. I need big help with like a program if anyone can do this for me that would be wonder but you dont if you could I would appreciate it. I have to like make a program that can add averages up like 90 85 95 and press add to the rich text box and then press the calculate button and then it will make a average and a star will come up next to it. I have a picture of what it should look like http://img160.imageshack.us/my.php?image=untitled4go1.jpg. This is a picture of what it show look like. I want it too like put in a number and it goes to the rich text box and then you calculate it and a star should appear. You also need to use arrays and loops if that helps. Thanks any help would be helpful doing it fast for me and telling me how you got it and or telling me what to do. I am very new at this stuff thanks again and I need a reply kinda fast if possible. Thanks for any help please this project is due tomorrow thanks.

Edited by Cool_Dragon
I have microsoft visual studio .net 2003 C# version. I need big help with like a program if anyone can do this for me that would be wonder but you dont if you could I would appreciate it. I have to like make a program that can add averages up like 90 85 95 and press add to the rich text box and then press the calculate button and then it will make a average and a star will come up next to it. I have a picture of what it should look like http://img160.imageshack.us/my.php?image=untitled4go1.jpg. This is a picture of what it show look like. I want it too like put in a number and it goes to the rich text box and then you calculate it and a star should appear. You also need to use arrays and loops if that helps. Thanks any help would be helpful doing it fast for me and telling me how you got it and or telling me what to do. I am very new at this stuff thanks again and I need a reply kinda fast if possible. Thanks for any help please this project is due tomorrow thanks.

you have the star picture?

need it as a bmp I think..

the rest is not to hard..

the picture is put in to a picture box.

this control is accessed by the image control of image box

so say you named your imagebox pictureBox1

then pictureBox1.image=(image)<place&imagename>;

your text box to array is like this

private void button1_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)
{
double temp = 0.0;
double temp2 = 0.0;
double temp3 = 0.0;
temp = Convert.ToDouble(textBox1.Lines[0]);
temp2 = Convert.ToDouble(textBox1.Lines[1]);
temp3 = temp + temp2;
textBox2.Text = Convert.ToString(temp3);
}

this is the basics, with out doing your homework for you..

I am still bad at this can you please try to do it for me and stuff please it is due tommorrow i really need to finish this thank you.

Nobody should be doing your work for you. You should've done it before you only had one day till it was due. Failing this, will be a great lesson for you to learn.