Howdy Everyone!

It's been a while so I just wanted to say hello!!

Things are going okay slowly but surely making my way...

All the birthday threads I missed, I just wanted to say sorry and Happy birthday to everyone I missed...

Will be in more often now, things are starting to calm down in the "non virtual" world where I live...

Take Care

Tyme

NO! THIS IS THE REAL WORLD!!!! You are the one living in a virtual world. o___O O___< O___O O____<. (head explodes)................................anyway, Nice to see you again man.

Hey TK, 'bout Tyme you showed up around here!!! Thought maybe you were avoiding us or perhaps things had gotten worse in your "real world". So am glad to hear things are slowly improving instead of worsening.

Take care my friend. Glad to see you back here.

Pat

God bless everyone.

Hi Tyme

Followed you here U know, but need to say.

Hi Marty my friend.

No.......have heard nothing from il_wiccan.

After his board disappearance, the telephone went unanswered for several weeks. We had talked about everyday on the tele. until................

Then has been disconnected since a few months ago.

No Way would (****) il_wiccan leave me hanging!

I blew out the candles, if know what I mean.

Take care.

Marsh

It's been a while so I just wanted to say hello!!

Things are going okay slowly but surely making my way...

All the birthday threads I missed, I just wanted to say sorry and Happy birthday to everyone I missed...

Will be in more often now, things are starting to calm down in the "non virtual" world where I live...

Take Care

Tyme

I was wondering where you were!

Nice to "see" you again.

Joe

Hey TK old friend!!

Great to hear from you again and glad to hear that things are going well for you!!

Drop me an email anytime buddy, you're always welcome in my inbox and we haven't chatted for awhile.

Take Care TK

Howdy everyone!

Thanks for the comments, you guys/gals truely are the best...

Good to see a board with so many familiar names, sure does feel like home when I'm on these boards/forums..

Anyways hope everyone here is doing great in life, keep your chin up and head high... :)

Take Care Everyone!!!

Tyme

Howdy everyone!

Good to see a board with so many familiar names, sure does feel like home when I'm on these boards/forums..

Anyways hope everyone here is doing great in life, keep your chin up and head high... :)

Take Care Everyone!!!

Tyme

Most of us are here, but a few are still missing. Have you dug up il_wiccan's address yet?

Howdy everyone!

Take Care Everyone!!!

Tyme

Most of us are here, but a few are still missing. Have you dug up il_wiccan's address yet?

Yes, "most" are.. As you mentioned, not all...

I haven't been able to locate the mail that he sent me a while ago, if I could only find that I/we would be good to go!

I have been thinking of him and hoping the best...

If il_ is alright I will be very, very angry with him!

No need to keep people thinking and wondering if... or what and why/how... That is why I'm worried, il_ wouldn't have done this, he would at least keep some contacts and keep us updated...