Yahoo Mail Problem In Ff 1.5.01

My Daughter-in-law has lost the "paste" function in Yahoo mail using FireFox 1.5.01.

She can paste if she uses IE. She doesn't like using IE.

Anybody know what setting she needs to make in Fire Fox to get it working?

Thanks

Edited by tman70
My Daughter-in-law has lost the "paste" function in Yahoo mail using FireFox 1.5.01.

Thanks

Ok. The right click paste function works with Hotmail using Firefox,

but still won't work with Yahoo. I have discovered that if I copy a text and then go

to Yahoo mail and use "ctrl v" on the keyboard the text is inserted in the mail.

Still would like to get the right click function back though.

Thanks

Ok. The right click paste function works with Hotmail using Firefox,

but still won't work with Yahoo. I have discovered that if I copy a text and then go

to Yahoo mail and use "ctrl v" on the keyboard the text is inserted in the mail.

Still would like to get the right click function back though.

This is the work around from Yahoo. Bring up yahoo mail. OPTIONS>GENERAL PREFERENCES AND THEN SELECT THE BUTTON "COMPOSE MESSAGES AS PLAIN TEXT". Then click save. This will give you your cut n paste back. You will be able to send live links but not pictures.

Hope this helps anybody else who might have the same problem.

This is the work around from Yahoo. Bring up yahoo mail. OPTIONS>GENERAL PREFERENCES AND THEN SELECT THE BUTTON "COMPOSE MESSAGES AS PLAIN TEXT". Then click save. This will give you your cut n paste back. You will be able to send live links but not pictures.

Hope this helps anybody else who might have the same problem.

Edited by kidcnote

Thanks for posting the work-around, tman

This issue came up when someone asked me how to fix it and I hadn't even noticed the problem on my own machine since I already use keyboard shortcuts to C&P (mine being, shift+insert)...I don't think I could go to the r-click C&P now if I tried but it might help the person that originally asked me to solve their problem. :)