Rebuilding System Into New Case.

Well I've had it with this dang MGE XG Sidewinder case. The HDD LED is broke, the USB ports broke within a month of building the system, the LED behing the logo is also broke, and it also looks like the front end of the case was already severly scratched when I first got it. I really think that was shoddy workmanship. I'm fed up with this case.

I'm gettin either Raidmax Sagitta or an Aspire X-Plorer (prbably the aspire) and I'm gettin a Forton Source 400W PSU. Check em out. These cases are awesome lookin and have mod potential.

Raidmax Sagitta

Aspire X-Plorer

Forton 400W PSU

Since I am more than likely gettin the Aspire, I'm gonna have to rename my system from Sidewinder to Explorer.

actually I have looked at all them. I've chosen the Aspire for particular features and an out there look. my current one is just a little out there but not as much as the aspire or Raidmax. I don't think i'm gettin the raidmax though, due to its price. I really like out there looks and potential for additional out there-ness.

actually I have looked at all them. I've chosen the Aspire for particular features and an out there look. my current one is just a little out there but not as much as the aspire or Raidmax. I don't think i'm gettin the raidmax though, due to its price. I really like out there looks and potential for additional out there-ness.

In that case, the Aspires are cool - I've always been a fan of more "normal" looking cases (ironically, I like to mod EVERYTHING else)