Quiting...I Can't Keep Up

Hi everyone!

Well...I've decided that I'm just way too far behind in life and can't possibly keep up with things here any more, so I'm quiting.

That's right.....I'M QUITING POSTING HERE!!!!

I've had enough of this and it's just too much for me to keep doing this, so I'm going to pack it in and call it quits. Sorry to all those people I've come to know and love over the years, who look forward to my posts, but I just have to do it this way, I have no other options.

I've been doing this for years but lately it seems that I just can't keep up with it anymore, so it's time to call it a day and move on.

That's right...I will no longer post here.....don't cry or be sad, it was bound to happen sooner or later.

So this is going to be my VERY LAST POST!!

Never again will you see me post here.....

Nope, no more posts...

EVER.....

into BIRTHDAY posts!!!

I can't keep up so this is my last one and will cover me from here on in....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO (enter your name here)!!!

There...that was my last post into b-day threads..just can't keep it up any more (take your mind out of the gutter please ;) ), so this should cover it.

What....what did you think I was talking about?

Quiting Besttechie??????

Never, jeez...I'm SHOCKED that you could possibly even THINK that!!!!

What ever gave you THAT idea?

;)

bugger you chappy you gave me such a fright

i instantly thought jeez BT with out chappy

your part of the furniture and wall hangings.

many and. five more manys of us

have benifitted

from your knowledge of these dam things

when i read the first part of your post

i thought this guy must be really sick to stop helping people

and like jeff

i to thought my pants had to be changed

jeez thats a relief

at first i thought your health had deteriated

you take care

marty

Hi everyone!

Well...I've decided that I'm just way too far behind in life and can't possibly keep up with things here any more, so I'm quiting.

That's right.....I'M QUITING POSTING HERE!!!!

I've had enough of this and it's just too much for me to keep doing this, so I'm going to pack it in and call it quits. Sorry to all those people I've come to know and love over the years, who look forward to my posts, but I just have to do it this way, I have no other options.

I've been doing this for years but lately it seems that I just can't keep up with it anymore, so it's time to call it a day and move on.

That's right...I will no longer post here.....don't cry or be sad, it was bound to happen sooner or later.

So this is going to be my VERY LAST POST!!

Never again will you see me post here.....

Nope, no more posts...

EVER.....

into BIRTHDAY posts!!!

I can't keep up so this is my last one and will cover me from here on in....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO (enter your name here)!!!

There...that was my last post into b-day threads..just can't keep it up any more (take your mind out of the gutter please ;) ), so this should cover it.

What....what did you think I was talking about?

Quiting Besttechie??????

Never, jeez...I'm SHOCKED that you could possibly even THINK that!!!!

What ever gave you THAT idea?

;)

And on MY birthday you decide to do this?

:whistling:

Heheh...

My respect for you has just increased exponentially..................... you are truly capable of evil.............wow, you had me going for a bit, my man! :D I'm glad you're still here, Dave! :D

Chappy I don't know whether to slug you (first impulse!!!! and still an option!!!), or cry or laugh at your leading us on like that....grrrrr!!! grrrrr!!! grrrr!!! :unsure::unsure::unsure:

I also thought it was something to do with your health!!!

Don't ever scare us like that again or I will slug you if I have to go looking for an animated emoticon to do it...and if I get loaded down with spyware from the emoticon sites then You have to fix the problems for me....so there!!! :rolleyes:

Ah, sigh...now I have some of that worked out of my system. I am glad it is just the birthday threads you were talking about I can understand how you feel about keeping up. I think I can handle those threads (as long as belated wishes are allowed!), but I had to stop doing the welcoming to new members thing several months ago as we are growing faster than I could keep up with. Sorry about that new people, I am glad to see new members and do look forward to your posting here though.

So now my blood pressure is slowly coming back down....ever so slowly!!! I will go read some calmer threads like whatever hijackthis logs are going on....dad rat it Dave, this was my first read thread here today... So much for what I have been telling people about this is a place to come to destress!!! pheeewwww!!!! Barb is right this place is slightly(?) wacko...or more than slightly wacko sometimes!!! :wacko:

Remember to breathe now Pat...slow...slow... deep...breaths. Sigh....yep I think I'll survive such a shock!!!

We love you Dave, in spite of the scare you just put us through!!! :wub:

Pat

God bless everyone.

Edited by thesidekickcat

Gives CPR to Macmarauder...better, hon? Naughty Chappy, naughty, naughty, naughty. Don't worry, Sultan and I have your back. Least I could do to thank you for all your great tech advice!

Liz

:blink::o

Been busy for a few days and I come back to this???

Now that I have my heart started again. Dave Dave Dave!!! What are we going to do with you? Now half the members are going to therapy. You must have a deal worked out with the online shrinks.

Good one tho. :lol:

/me whistles...and looks around all innocent like

Who....Me....did What..???

What did I do....one lil thread about me not posting into birthday threads anymore, and everone gets all bent outta shape....jeez!

(heheh..)

I think all you guys need some stronger meds or sumthin, cause yer all worked up an sweating an stuff, and acting all crazy like..

You have NO idea how much that post scared me, until I got to the bottom. The least you could have done was save that til April Fools! Geez! Scare the living daylights out of me, why don't ya Dave! :lol:

B

Darn you scared me there jeff. I thought I had lost a month somewhere along the line. Had to check the clock in my system tray to be sure.