Spyware, maybe a virus. run scans to check

not completely true.

It could be something on the recipients end such as a mailbox that is close to full. then it will delay it until the mail is checked. after a certain amount of time, it is bounced back to the sender.

Whenever I try to send emails form my Gmail, Yahoo! Mail, and Hotmail accounts I get permanent delivery faliure message. Whats the problem?

Would be because the account of the people that your attempting to send an email to is closed, or he email address is incorrect.

Is there something in your Antivirus that could be hindering it? Have you tried sending the email to just one address that you KNOW is good? My AV will pop a message box if I send an email to "too many people"....some Trojan Protection feature or something.

Liz

Is there something in your Antivirus that could be hindering it? Have you tried sending the email to just one address that you KNOW is good? My AV will pop a message box if I send an email to "too many people"....some Trojan Protection feature or something.

Liz

Some ISP's will bounce them like that because their E-Mail program sees it as SPAM and will do that. Sometimes a way to get arround that is by sending it to yourself in the To: box and the rest in the BCC: box.

Liz

Some ISP's will bounce them like that because their E-Mail program sees it as SPAM and will do that. Sometimes a way to get arround that is by sending it to yourself in the To: box and the rest in the BCC: box.

Why would it view a normal message as spam - unless your subject is Free V1agra Cod1n3, T33nage G1r1s!

Well, with me, it isn't the subject of the email, but the amount of people I send it to---if I put ten names in the address bar, it will cause the "are you sure you know what you're doing?" box to pop up. I don't know what the limit is with my system, but 10 addresses is too many :D

Liz

Liz

Why would it view a normal message as spam - unless your subject is Free V1agra Cod1n3, T33nage G1r1s!

some filters, like my email server for my site, are designed to bounce the email after a certain number of email addresses are included in the To: line.

basically they count the number of recipients and if it meets the criteria set by the email server admin, it is classified as spam.

some filters, like my email server for my site, are designed to bounce the email after a certain number of email addresses are included in the To: line.

basically they count the number of recipients and if it meets the criteria set by the email server admin, it is classified as spam.

My firewall takes care of this as well...... and can ever retrict account from sending outgoing emails :D