Edit Messages

BTW Beluga I REALLY like the fact you don't have to wait that frickin' one minute to edit a post.....I make so many typos. Plus some have been potentially a problem you know an honest mistake but could have caused a probem....anyway just thought I would let you know.....

I whole-heartedly agree with you. I have having to sit here and wait that minute to edit my posts. There have been several times where I've accidentall hit the enter button before I was done, and had to sit here, mumming the jepoardy tune til I can go back and edit.

I understand the reasoning for doing it - and maybe someday when this is a very large community that will need to be enforced, but for the most part, the members here aren't logging in to spam up a bulletin board. They just want to find answers or converse with fellow tech fans. So yay to B for leaving off the 'minute wait' feature for now!

Yea Beluga, I think there is a better way to deal with flamers and spammers. Just banish them to the Bitch and Moan Univerese.......

B.M.U.? Sounds like a third-rate east coast college. :P

But that is good to hear that the minute-wait rule won't be instituted. There are definitely other ways to cut down on spammers and bots...and if it comes down to it, banishment is always an option.

Where is this universe anyway? Cause I think that the G4TTV board is located at the CENTER of said universe. :lol:

I think it's a wonderful thing. I know once I had to edit a post and said to myself, I wonder if I have that minute wait. And too my surprise I did not. This board is set up nice. One can tell a lot of thought went into this site. I sure hope this board gets a lot of traffic in the short future. Again B. you did one hell of a great job on this site. :D

Yea Beluga, I think there is a better way to deal with flamers and spammers. Just banish them to the Bitch and Moan Univerese.......

No, better yet Send them to supyall's home for a week.

Got to agree with Jsky, send them to see suppy. That ought to be enoughto stop anyone from spamming. Also cheers to B for no one minute penalty on edits

JD

I don't think Suppy has any room left since he took in Dutchbro......

Suppy is in another Universd all right but I can't mention what it is, would be considered flaming........Hahahahahaha......Starts with an "S" though......ends with a "Y" too.......

I don't think Suppy has any room left since he took in Dutchbro......

Suppy is in another Universd all right but I can't mention what it is, would be considered flaming........Hahahahahaha......Starts with an "S" though......ends with a "Y" too.......

Poor suppy is now in the hands of two evil monsters from the SDMS System: Principal: Mr. Salvatore F. Menzo and Assistant Principal: Steven J. Cooke. B) He is sentenced until the next legal holiday.

well..as slow as i type..i've never had a problem with i min edit restrictions..hehe

wayne :blink:

(i love these smilies) B)

Hahahah....I hear ya screi...

I'm the same......even when my daughter IM's me...and asks a question...when I look up to the monitor after typeing a reply. She's already asked 2 or 3 more questions or I get a lot of these all across the screen....

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!

well..as slow as i type..i've never had a problem with i min edit restrictions..hehe

wayne :blink:

(i love these smilies) B)

Hahahah....I hear ya screi...

I'm the same......even when my daughter IM's me...and asks a question...when I look up to the monitor after typeing a reply. She's already asked 2 or 3 more questions or I get a lot of these all across the screen....

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!

ya.. i tried one of those online chat support things for my printer..and the support person "politely" asked to to call the 800 number.. :huh:

wayne