Sponsored By

tictoc5150

Post Your Desktop?

Wow, RV!!

I like the second try the best, too. Reminds me of coloring a page with different colored crayons, then coloring everything black and "etching" out the picture. I just loved to do that, much to my mother's dismay for the crayons I went through and the mess the etching made, especially once those crayon flakes fell off the table and ground into the floor!! Yeah, I was a "bit" of a challenge growing up... :wacko:

Liz

wOOt wOOt

Ok.... :lol: ...this is small potatoes to you guys... :lol::lol: ..."but I did it".

I got me a planet...or moon.. :huh: ...or something.. :unsure:

Anyway...now to try to get stars in the background... :blush:

(***me should be making notes rather than clicking on buttons I have no idea what they do... :wacko: )

But I'm having a great time.....comp11.gif

Glowing Moon

(meant as joke)

it's like eating crayons in preschool all over again :wub:

i never know what i'm doing either, i just play around with things until i come up with something that looks different from everyone else's and then call it art. :thumbsup:

(meant as joke)

it's like eating crayons in preschool all over again :wub:

Heh, I never did that--my very clever mom told me it would stain my teeth the color of the crayon (and I wonder where I get that vain streak about my teeth from?) I DID stick my little paintbrushes in my mouth to make a good point at the end, though. When I read that many of the Masters' mental problems were due to lead poisoning from doing that same thing, I.....OK, I still do that....but it makes a perfectly pointed brush.....guess that explains a lot about me :blink:

And as far as "playing around", the best artwork often results from that!! Had many a teacher tell me, "that shouldn't work---but it did---nice job"

Liz

Well thanks handplane and arachnid40..... :D glad you guys like them.

Those are cool wallpapers arachnid40....looks like they were painted. Thats so neat.... :thumbsup:

I took a pic./image from the net. on these next two...and then added to them.

This is a pyramid but on another world... :lol:

Pyramid

And this one....well I was having a little fun with... :lol:

Think these ski bums will notice anything different? :lol:

Click

Thanks so much guys for sharing your work on this whole thread and inspiring me to

try also. You've all been very kind and patient.

I'm having a blast at this.... :lol:

Does it count as graphic design if I choose a black/black/black/black design? :unsure:

desktop2jc.gif

I imagine you are all scratching your heads wondering, "How on earth can this guy even function?!?" :lol:

I use the Start menu for everything, the programs I access frequently are in the Start button menu, others only one or at the very most two submenus from there. This doesn't even qualify me for "minimalist!" (Forgot to mention: I did have those two icons modified but lost it all in a recent SNAFU and haven't restored them yet.)

Cool Star Treks guys.... :thumbsup:

Arachnid40....I sure do like how you got that refection off the water effect... :thumbsup:

One last Trek using my own background and then putting images from google on top........ :lol:

One last Trekke attempt

Cool Star Treks guys.... :thumbsup:

Arachnid40....I sure do like how you got that refection off the water effect... :thumbsup:

One last Trek using my own background and then putting images from google on top........ :lol:

One last Trekke attempt

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nice. :thumbsup: