tictoc5150

Post Your Desktop?

Nice work Michael....checked your page also, quite a few nice ones there...prety bold colors on alot of em'...trying to make peoples eyes bleed?...jk..lol

I'm curious as to where you get some of the graphics or if you're making them from scratch - start to finish.

I generally grab a nice hi-res pic off of any site if I like it and throw it in the "raw materials" folder for use whenever I get around to it...that folder definitely needs a little reorganization :)

Nice work Michael....checked your page also, quite a few nice ones there...prety bold colors on alot of em'...trying to make peoples eyes bleed?...jk..lol

I'm curious as to where you get some of the graphics or if you're making them from scratch - start to finish.

I generally grab a nice hi-res pic off of any site if I like it and throw it in the "raw materials" folder for use whenever I get around to it...that folder definitely needs a little reorganization :)

I work from scratch, that wallpaper took me three hours to make. I tend to be own worst critic as well so I tweak a lot till I feel comfortable with it.

I know some of them are bright but I go with what I feel is a nice picture and hope some will like it too.

I average now about 5000 hits total a month on my web site so there must be a few people who like my work.

Michael

Thanks! I'm glad you guys like it! It's actually from my newest favorite Anime called Witch Hunter Robin.

yup....great anime...kinda leaves you hanging at the end, all mysterious and all....don't want to describe it for those who want to but haven't watched it yet....

Nice Desktops Arachnid and Lamuskrat....

Did you guys create those Desktops yourself, or did you find the images somewhere and just save them? :huh:

Nice Desktops Arachnid and Lamuskrat....

Did you guys create those Desktops yourself, or did you find the images somewhere and just save them? :huh:

I make all of my wallpaper, I have many I have done over time at my web site Spider's Creation's

Michael

Hi arachnid40........

Just had a visit at your site.....wow....some really nice creations you've made.

Excellent pic's(wallpaper's)..... B)

There's something about pic's of space and other worlds I find intriguing... :rolleyes:

Those Images are incredible.

Would it be imposing if I used one of those images and manipulated it to something further, adding some extra graphics or words?

I don't want to infringe on anything you have done or what anyone else has done, but for a few of the space images i could add just a little bit more to make it just a tad more spectacular... :)

Those Images are incredible.

Would it be imposing if I used one of those images and manipulated it to something further, adding some extra graphics or words?

I don't want to infringe on anything you have done or what anyone else has done, but for a few of the space images i could add just a little bit more to make it just a tad more spectacular... :)

I give my permission for you to change the image as you wish I do however request that if you post the image on the net please list who and where the source image is from.

Thank you

Michael

Will do!!! Thanks...As soon as I get one up to par, i'll post and see if it is quality, and any critics to it... :)