Sponsored By

tictoc5150

Post Your Desktop?

Got a new one. I went back to the RedDragon Theme. I was diggin the blue but that Suigintou wallpaper was the only one I wanted to use that matched it good. I wanted to change papers and again the red was the best one I had. I'm gonna have to find another good paper for the blue cause it's better on the eyes and more soothing I think.

Honda Boy's Latest Ridiculously Huge Desktop Screenshot

again linked cause of the triple monitor screenshot.

OK, you all know I have triple monitors. This screenshot I just decided to enable SLI and did a single screen screenshot. The wallpaper is from Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu. The FMP series is one of my favorites. The first season was comedy and action (mostly action) but the second season, Fumoffu, was purely comedy. Then The Second Raid went back to action, as if Fumoffu never happened.

fmp-1.jpg

Edited by Honda_Boy

oh boy, i may be changin it again. i found a new site for wallpapers that has no sign up required and unlimited downloads. It calls itself a wallpaper image board but it's solely for anime wallpapers. So many to choose from, so little time.

Got a new laptop and here's my desktop on it for now. I'm trying to find a wallpaper (and maybe theme) I like more.

desktopscreenshot.jpg

Cool stuff guys... :matrix:

Couple here to go....I love sunrise and sunsets.... :rolleyes: along with out of the ordinary.... :D

Sunset

TG2O

And upload these for a larger resolution, which I resized to 1024x768 through Gimp... ^_^

Whoops forgot to show my last one.

gurrenlagann.jpg

but I'm this one now

haruhired.jpg

the red is kinda intense so I'll probably switch soon. I love the pic though.

A new wallpaper I made it is called Envy it is at 1024 x 768 resolution. I hope you like it.

Michael

Looking good everyone... :thumbsup:

I call this one Twins....... :rolleyes:

Reminds me of Dune

Well after finding some new Photoshop brushes I've been experimenting,

mostly making forum sigs (can view here if you'd like) but I tried out a "Space Terragen"

using one of my old Terragen renders. Haven't messed with TG2 in a long time and don't

really feel like trying to learn it so I'll stick with TG1.

Blood Space