Sponsored By

tictoc5150

Post Your Desktop?

ok, I finally found it! But I'd STILL like to get a new one made!

Hi Kat,

I saw that you were also talking about it in #besttechie and probably have one of the guys that do this stuff for a living makin' ya somethin cool but I threw a few pics I had into the GIMP and this is a quickie that I came up with for ya...you might not like it, so, I won't be offended if you don't use it. :D

Pagan Moon

*insert jaw dropping smilie here*

OMG! That is absolutely perfect and gorgeous!!!! If you don't mind, I'm going to use it! The only *change* I'd want, would be my text added to it in a neat font. Here's what I mean:

The Goddess is Alive.....(top of screen)

.....and Magick is Afoot!(bottom of screen)

That would ROCK if you could add that for me!! WOWEEE!! And no...no one "volunteered" to make me one. LOL ;) I know, everyone is busy with Spyware and Hijacks. I have a long way to go to get back to being able to do those again. I am *so* far behind from being out sick the past two months.

Thanks again!!

Kat

Hi Kat.

sorry I didn't respond fast enough, been busy since I moved back to Iowa, yes you heard right Iowa. But I will be glad to help you out on any other thing syou need help on.

Ed

PS do you want me to get your avatars for your signature again, I will if you want me too.

IOWA?? What the heck are you doing back there?? Ya need to pm me and fill me in I think...either thru here or via chat later. *or* you know my email addy, ya know.

And yeah..there's lots to fill you in on from here. I'm just getting back involved this past week, after another round of doctors. I'll explain more laters.

Thanks for the offer of help. I know you will if I need ya to! ;)

OK, Kat....here ya' go

Kinda wish I could do better but I'm my own worst critic and if I keep messin with it, I'll probably start changing it for the worst....I actually started from scratch and made the pentacle blend a little better with the water and at the proper perspective but was goin' nuts trying to get the font right...I'm not really crazy about how it turned out...hope you like it none the less ;)

Pagan Moon 2

Edited by tictoc5150

holy CRAP! How can you say that that isn't freaking perfect?? I absolutely love love LOVE it. Thank you sooooooooo much!!!!! Ask Efwis...he knows me pretty well....ED: tell tictoc that that background is totally ME!

tictoc I looked at your handywork, wish I could do that. :lol:

Yes kat that is definately you. see ya in chat

My turn I guess, this is my desktop. It is a picture of my 6 month old niece sitting on Santa's lap. Taken last Friday. :D

Desktop50.th.jpg

awwwwww, as Nerelda says...so cute!

and imagine that, a little baby that's not freaked out by the sight of the jolly fat man...lol

wow Jas! She's a doll!!!! I just *love* babies! My nephew turned six months old yesterday, and he was sooo much fun with Santa last weekend! ;)

Nerelda, sweetie....LOVE the siggie! And to think...it is all my fault! (isn't everything?)

some of you have already seen this but i'm still using it for about 7 years now and i know some of you guys are probably getting tiered of it. but i still like it. even if it's just a little something i made back in my last year of highschool.

post-20-1106162037.jpg

just a little tidbit i remembered. you should probably just ignor this post.

on every thing i've made. destops, computers, cars, what ever. i've always given it a nickname. to be honest i could never think of a name befiting this one. i've had it so long that i never bothered. i recently remembered that chinawht once called it blinky. so that's what i'm naming it. "chinawhts eye --- blinky"

Where can I get that purple taskbar? (Nice wallpaper) Thanks if you can help. :D:D:D

Hey Geo175 I am using Style XP it's $19.95 US

Michael

Kind of boring shot of my Fedora Core 3 Linux box. I'm not a graphics wiz like tictoc5150

snapshot6.jpg

Kind of boring shot of my Fedora Core 3 Linux box. I'm not a graphics wiz like tictoc5150

heh, thanks hitest ;)

and you're right.... that is boring, how can you stand it?...lol

since getting my new machine and new 1280x1024 lcd up and running, I've had to make new desktops that fit so they don't stretch out when applied...haven't really been all that inspired to do so...but this is what I'm currently using. (yeah, I know...doesn't this guy ever get tired of the nude artwork of Luis Royo?...NO!!! :D )

edit: came up with this last night...figure I'd just edit the post and kill the last screenshot

snapshot5.jpg