Sponsored By

tictoc5150

Post Your Desktop?

Here is mine:

My Desktop!

It may look like it cuts off, but its two monitors, where the taskbar ends the second monitor begins.

Edited by fubz

Here is mine:

My Desktop!

It may look like it cuts off, but its two monitors, where the taskbar ends the second monitor begins.

I like that a very clean desktop. a couple questions, the list of items on the left upper corner. Is that a program of some sort that gives the ability to list your stuff or is that a theme feature?

Guest Tony

Here is mine:

My Desktop!

I like that a very clean desktop. a couple questions, the list of items on the left upper corner. Is that a program of some sort that gives the ability to list your stuff or is that a theme feature?

What theme is that?

What theme is that?

Actually it is a total differnt shell from Explorer.exe

Its Aston (http://www.astonshell.com/), mine is very very basic compard to many of the other ones.

And those menu in the upper left are part of Aston.

The greatest part is it uses 3-4x less memory even on VERY heavy themes :)

I'm still designing mine as i go, i will make a new button, create a new menu, find a cool background, everything is so easy to edit.

What theme is that?

Actually it is a total differnt shell from Explorer.exe

Its Aston (http://www.astonshell.com/), mine is very very basic compard to many of the other ones.

And those menu in the upper left are part of Aston.

The greatest part is it uses 3-4x less memory even on VERY heavy themes :)

I'm still designing mine as i go, i will make a new button, create a new menu, find a cool background, everything is so easy to edit.

Thanks for the link, does it run pretty stable? I do like the looks of it.

my latest desktop.

This is an actual photo of the moon taken at the North Pole, I just animated the water in the foreground.

Dialup users, please note this is a large file, almost 1gig in size

post-161-1142527760_thumb.jpg

my latest desktop.

This is an actual photo of the moon taken at the North Pole, I just animated the water in the foreground.

Dialup users, please note this is a large file, almost 1gig in size

Nicely done.

latest wallpaper, done with bryce 5

Click Me

Very good! I like that one. I like space themed wallpaper.

My new bedroom desktop. The PM means Pagan's Mind. Norweigan Progressive Metal Band.

desktopPM.jpg