Sponsored By

tictoc5150

Post Your Desktop?

gonna be workin on my lappy and main rig's desktops soon. I'm gonna start using Rainmeter but I haven't found a skin I like yet and I'm thinkin of changing the theme on my main rig but I'm definitely getting a new wallpaper. I may experiment in Vista themes but I'm keepin the same wallpaper unless I run into one I really like.

Those are all great guys!

I made a new wallpaper it is called Abandonment it is 1440 x 900 so may be to big for dial up users.

Michael

Been a while since I made a new wallpaper. I have been having some health problems. Trouble with my heart. I am feeling somewhat better now. I made this new one:

Neon Moon

Michael

Been a while since I made a new wallpaper. I have been having some health problems. Trouble with my heart. I am feeling somewhat better now. I made this new one:

Neon Moon

Michael

WoW Michael.......sorry to hear this. My Gosh!! I'm glad you are getting better now though.....you take care of yourself, ok???. Shoot me a PM or email sometime when you can.

Take care,

Rich

New one......this was 9 hrs to render......phew...I'm tired..... :lol:

GoodNight

Yeah, I'd have to say those 9 hours look to be worth it, that is amazing.

Thanks guys...

Pretty amazing one you got there yourself Arachnid. Cool texture you have on the planet and neat color.. :thumbsup:

This one is using the same concept as the other one somewhat......just different location.... :D I also just happen to be listening to a song when I started this one.....so I titled it the same... :)

In The Still Of The Night

Render Time: 14:07:54