Post Your Desktop?

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks guys...

Pretty amazing one you got there yourself Arachnid. Cool texture you have on the planet and neat color.. :thumbsup:

This one is using the same concept as the other one somewhat......just different location.... :D I also just happen to be listening to a song when I started this one.....so I titled it the same... :)

In The Still Of The Night

Render Time: 14:07:54

• 2 weeks later...

Now that we have our first snow on the ground, I thought to work on another warm wallpaper. A shot of sunset on the shore amongst the trees.

Lake Shore SunSet

This is a early morning walk in the park, heavy dew on the branches glistening from the sun with a little fog slowly burning off in the the background.

In The Park

I have created a few wallpapers, unfortunately they were at school (got bored and they had Photoshop CS3) so I can't post them yet.

For now I'll post my latest desktop customizing:

Using ObjectDock, the top dock autohides but I pulled it out for the screenshot. Vista Aurora wallpaper, Razor XP Theme.

20071116.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

gots me a pair of Christmas themed ones I'm using right now. I've had a lot recently that I forgot to post (just go to the desktop thread on TennSpeed.net if you even care to see them).

The Laptop: Wallpaper is from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya with the Standard Vista Basic theme set to green.

christmas.jpg

The Desktop: Wallpaper is from Lucky Star with a Lucky Star Theme (different windows and icons feature different characters)

luckystarchristmas.jpg

I've seen it too along with about another 160 animes (no exageration, I watch a lot). I've got the first 2 Limited Edition volumes of Haruhi but I've seen it fansubbed. I have about 400GB of fansubs and about $800-$1000 worth of DVD's, about 20 series worth with some having multiple sets (like Ranma and Gundam Wing).