A Fox News Alert

I seen a Fox News Alert on TV today warning people to check the pump handles at gas stations real close before getting gas. Seems that a person or group of people are going around and sticking the ends of hypodermic needles through the pump handles that are infected with AIDS.

Seems it has been going on for a couple of months and they just figured it out. It seems to be a random thing with no real set place. Could be along an Interstate Hwy, or small town station. More so in Colorado. But quickly spreading out and becoming a real problem thought a wider area in many neighboring states.

People are getting pricked with these and some don't even know it happened until the go to the hospital to see why they got an infection from a small pinprick.

So to all my friends out there. PLEASE BE CAREFUL.

It could have been. I never caught the beginning of the news flash. I walked in as it was already being broadcast. And the others who were already there were listing close to it. and talking about it when it was over.

I hope it was.

What got me going was, they were showing maps of the places where they were supposed to have been found.

But I'm hoping it was a houx

oh great. I'm paranoid too. Thanks a lot man. :angry: ..... :lol: Naw I'm messin :unsure: *looks for needles* Ah well. People are crazy, I tell ya. Homosapiens make me wonder.Whether tis prank or true it's messed up either way. Whatta ya gonna do?

People going around randomly sticking others with AIDS needles used to happen quite often (at least once every couple of months) in the city (NY) around the early nineties. I haven't heard of it happing in awhile though (I'm fairly sure it's a first degree murder charge if caught).

PS. It's never to early to start being paranoid.

Edited by naraku9333